Im in shock !!

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend - such a shock and so unexpected.

Exactly the same thing happened to a friend of mine just over three years ago - she was just 51 - and her daughter, who was 14, was with her when she collapsed. The family had some small comfort as her organs were donated to others when life support was switched off.

However it leaves friends and family reeling - the suddenness is so shocking. My friend hadn't unpacked her Waitrose shopping she'd just done which was still in its bags in the kitchen when I went round.

As one of her closest friends, you will be incredibly important to the family now - although it's hard to know what to say, your concern will mean so much. It's so easy to think of all the things you should have said had you known what would happen, but, unfortunately, we're not equipped with a crystal ball. Your friend would have known you cared and would be glad of any help or comfort you can give her family now - or in the difficult few months to come. My thoughts are with you and your friends family. :grouphug:

Thanks for all the messages guys - Ive not been online the last couple of days cam had to go back to hospital on friday and to be honest I think stress finally caught up with me and i seem to have slept for 3 days solid I am going to see my friends family today but they are extremly close and seem to have closed ranks and not allowing anyone to help at all - for now im just going to go round in person and offer again x
My kids are shocked to the core and its really hard to try and keep everything normal but i think when you have kids you find how to put a brave face on and smile even when everything around you seems to be trying to force you to not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter