I'm in MS...anyone else??

Really?? I might know her lol. It's so easy to get to know people here at JC because our campus is fairly small and homey. To me, anyways.:goodvibes I love it!!!

U might know her for sure! She is as social as I am!!! LOL Her name is Katy and she's in choir. It is homey and jc folks are family!!!

how did I not see this thread? we live in madison, just north of Jackson!!!

we jsut got back from the GF in september and are hopefully going back in May!

Hello everyone! We're from Gulfport.

We're going down in November for the USM vs. UCF game. Anyone else?

Also going in May, 2009. DW & I have 2 daughters and this will be the first time that the boyfriends will be going with us. So wish us luck!!

Woot!! Another Dis'er from Madison! Maybe we should have a Dis meet.

Here are our Minutes from the Gulf Coast DisMeet. For those of you on my list I have sent it to you in a PM just now. I am also going to post on the Dis Meet Forum.

Maybe someone in Hattiesburg would help us get together so you guys in Jackson wouldn't be so far away. Just a thought.

:cool1: Hello everyone, been at new job one whole week now and thought I better send this info out so you guys would know what was said at the Dis Meet. We had a great time, for some reason I thought we might run out of things to talk aobut but boy was I wrong. So let me give you the minutes or details. We started our meet with brief introductions of everyone. Two of us had just gotten back from a trip and there are 3 going the last week of Nov., my DH and I are going 12/5-12/14. Let me say that my husband thinks I am a little nutty about Disney but honestly I have no knowlege compared to these folks. Topics covered in order were:
1. Princess Character meals, which one was best--Akerhaus ( sp?) or CRT, Garden Grill was also mentioned and talk was made of food not being as good.
2. Disney Cruise Line--discussed how much there was to do on board and how nice it was to leave the kiddies at Daycare for some adult time.
3. DVC--typical discussion, to but or not to buy, was the question.
4. You can request adjoining and connecting rooms via fax.
5. BBB--remember you cannot enter the park before 8 a.m., even if you have an early appointment.
6. School excuses for absenses have changed from 9 to 2 days excused here in Jackson County making trips a bit more difficult.
7. Discussion about going in Value Season--they have moved the week of 12/5-12-14 from the "good time to go list". Darn it, we will see how it is when we go and may change for next year.
8. Toy Story Mania-40 minute wait was worth it. Be sure to fast pass it immediately at rope drop. Woody and Buzz now have a meeting place nearby out of the sun, inside.
9. Dream Fast Passes were given to one of us and they said it was awesome.
10. It was decided that we could meet quarterly and January is the next month for the Gulf Coast Dis Meet.

I am thinking that the last Saturday of the month is good so that will be
January 31, from 6-7 at Mc Allister's again. :cloud9: It worked out really well and was very quiet the evening we were there. Everyone came in an placed their orders then came to the back to meet up. Thanks again for everyone's participation and we look forward to having more of you join us in January.
I will also try to post this in everyone's PM and on the Dis Meet Forum.:wizard:

;) OK I have just added heatherlynn444, Disney2xS, thesupersmartguy, apruitt39, whatalotofstuff, Nancee74 and LuvsJack to my buddy list so I can keep you informed of new Dis meets on the coast. If you do not want to be on the list just PM me and I will remove you. Welcome aboard!

Maybe someone in Hattiesburg would help us get together so you guys in Jackson wouldn't be so far away. Just a thought.

I'm in Hattiesburg and would like to help if possible. I've never been involved in a "meet" but just let me know what you need me to do, and I'll do my best. :)

I'm in Hattiesburg and would like to help if possible. I've never been involved in a "meet" but just let me know what you need me to do, and I'll do my best. :)

:banana: I have added you to my buddy list so I can keep you in the loop. I guess it would depend on how many others in the state want to get together. I am sure we would be more successful in a more central location like Hattiesburg or Jackson. Or even if we rotated areas. We are just starting this so it may take a while to build momentum. :wizard: The six of us at the last Dis Meet were really keen on meeting quarterly. So lets see what the participation is over the next few months and see if we have a following. It could really turn into something cool and exciting.:cool1:

Hi everybody!! I am in Petal (Hattiesburg) and just found this thread. I would love to be included in a DIS meet. We just found out we are headed down to WDW 12/11-12/15. Can't wait. Debby

Hi everybody!! I am in Petal (Hattiesburg) and just found this thread. I would love to be included in a DIS meet. We just found out we are headed down to WDW 12/11-12/15. Can't wait. Debby

:wave2: Hello! I will be driving over your way tonight taking DD to dance lessons! Hope you have a great time on your trip. We are going for Thanksgiving.

:wave2: Hello! I will be driving over your way tonight taking DD to dance lessons! Hope you have a great time on your trip. We are going for Thanksgiving.

Hello! We are going Thanksgiving week also and staying at the WL. Where are you staying?

Hello! We are going Thanksgiving week also and staying at the WL. Where are you staying?

We'll be at Pop. 11/22-11/29. We were there the same week 2 years ago and had a blast!! I can't wait! The more I read and the more pictures I see of favorite attractions on the web the more excited I get! :banana: :banana: Dd and I are planning, planning, planning! Its funny to me because I know as soon as we get there the plans will be gone out the window and we will be "going with the flow". But its fun to plan and she is really loving it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE