I'm in MS...anyone else??

mom2jcc

Castle Suite Memories Forever!
Hi:)
I know I'm not alone here in Mississippi. I have a Mickey antenna topper on my truck and am always on the look out for other people with them. I often wonder when I see one if they are Dissers:thumbsup2

We are on the MS Gulf Coast!!

Where are you??

No way!!!!!! I'm in Ocean Springs, too. I see you get to go to WDW before me:worship:

From Northeast Mississippi, little town called Tremont. About 30 miles from Tupelo, MS. Going to WDW next week.

Jackie

:rotfl2: Awesome, I am in Pascagoula. Welcome to the Dis my friends. Will be headed to the Pop Century 12/5-12/14. Helllloooo:banana:

So what resorts do Mississipians choose? (I'm still trying to decide) Yikes! We are thinking about staying at OKW or SSR so we can enjoy a little more space and still be able to afford our Disney trip!

:rotfl2: Awesome, I am in Pascagoula. Welcome to the Dis my friends. Will be headed to the Pop Century 12/5-12/14. Helllloooo:banana:

Hi Pascagoula!

You are going the exact dates of our "previously" planned trip. But when free dining came up, we had to switch! We've been at Christmas time before. You'll love it!

:santa: This will be our Fourth Christmas Trip. I think we will drive because I can't fly out of Gulfport or Mobile for less than $350 a ticket. Love the Free Dining, we are doing the DDP on our trip for first time since it changed from the silver/gold wishes plan. It's just that our DDP wasn't free but it was about 40%off when we booked:banana: popcorn::

:( My car has one of those antenna (sp?) built into the windshield. So I may be the one on Highway 90 blarring, Hakuna Matata....:rolleyes1

I wonder if there would ever be enough of us to do a Disney club of some sort down here on the Coast. I am just glad I am not alone. Of course we would let all Mississipians into our club. You know us Coast Girls know how to party..:dance3:

:( My car has one of those antenna (sp?) built into the windshield. So I may be the one on Highway 90 blarring, Hakuna Matata....:rolleyes1

I wonder if there would ever be enough of us to do a Disney club of some sort down here on the Coast. I am just glad I am not alone. Of course we would let all Mississipians into our club. You know us Coast Girls know how to party..:dance3:

I would LOVE to be apart of a local Disney club!!! OMG, my DH would just die:rotfl: :rotfl:

We are driving, too. We like to leave around 3am so our kids can sleep for a few hours;)

So what resorts do Mississipians choose? (I'm still trying to decide) Yikes! We are thinking about staying at OKW or SSR so we can enjoy a little more space and still be able to afford our Disney trip!

I haven't heard much about OKW and SSR. Are they less than the Poly? Are they suites??

We love POR, but can stay at the SOG and really like it there, too. I do dream about staying at the WL and CR just to do it. We are a family of 5 so would have to do a junior suite at WL which would eat up our vacation fund fast:)

Yeah, tell us more about OKW and SSR. See, this is why we need a meetup:lmao:

I am from Ellisville, Ms Just above Hattiesburg. We are Going Aug 3rd thru 8th. This will be our first trip ever. Not sure about the abbreviations but my daughter is 6. Anyone going to be there during that time? We are staying at the POR (I do know this one..lol).

I am from Ellisville, Ms Just above Hattiesburg. We are Going Aug 3rd thru 8th. This will be our first trip ever. Not sure about the abbreviations but my daughter is 6. Anyone going to be there during that time? We are staying at the POR (I do know this one..lol).

Welcome to the DIS!!!!

Oh, POR is so nice:) You are going to have such a great time!! Plz ask away if you have any questions.

Hey Hey just notice that mom2jcc will be arriving on our departure and toddylu will be the 2 days before us! We are hoping to fly but waiting for Southeastern to list Dec fares.

Have yall check with Allegiant Air? They have some great fares but weird flight hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter