Disney Treasure and Destiny photos

it398

Earning My Ears
We did a tour round the Meyer Werft shipyard today. The Treasure is looking nearly complete, with some sections of the Destiny also visible from the viewing windows. I’ve added a few photos below for those interested.

Attachments

• IMG_3853.jpeg
    IMG_3853.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_3865.jpeg
    IMG_3865.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3870.jpeg
    IMG_3870.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3867.jpeg
    IMG_3867.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 183

I did the premium tour yesterday. If people vare for the reel its on my ig nelegeerts (open account)

I miss that slow/fast build that was several shots a day sewn together every day to make a little sort of movie of the entire build.

Looks like Lego. Very fun. Thanks for the photos.

Has the Treasure been in the river yet? I have a vague memory of that news (but it could have been any one of the ships being built).

Super cool, thanks for sharing! The shipbuilding process is so fascinating. I totally didn't think the picture of the Destiny was just a bunch of shipping containers...

This was the best view I could get of the sections of the Destiny which had been assembled in front of the bow of the Treasure

Attachments

• IMG_3883.png
    IMG_3883.png
    310.9 KB · Views: 110

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest