I'm in MS...anyone else??

Hi everybody!! I am in Petal (Hattiesburg) and just found this thread. I would love to be included in a DIS meet. We just found out we are headed down to WDW 12/11-12/15. Can't wait. Debby

My roommate here at JCJC is from Petal!! Awesome!:cool1: I'm loving seeing all the MS people here.

Toddylu, we are in Gulfport and would like to be added to the list for the next meet. We were originally planning on going in October 09 but with the 4/3 deal are probably going to go in March now...Thanks!!!

:cool1: No problem will do that right now. Our next meeting is planned for January 31, 2009--just in time for your trip. We will probably meet from 6-7 pm or longer if needed at McAlister's restaurant on Hwy 90 in Ocean Springs. We would love to have you join us and I will send out reminders then end of the year. Take care!

:cool1: New job is awesome so far. More money and less of what I was doing before. Getting home at 4:15 everyday instead of 6-7 a night. How are you doing? Getting ready for the big trip on the 22nd? :thumbsup2

Toddylu, so glad the job is going great!

But what I really want to know is how was the Vera Bradley Sale? I just got a backpack online at 60% off and I thought I hit the jackpot!

:cool1: New job is awesome so far. More money and less of what I was doing before. Getting home at 4:15 everyday instead of 6-7 a night. How are you doing? Getting ready for the big trip on the 22nd? :thumbsup2

Oh yes, getting ready. We went to see HSM3 last night and you know how at the beginning of every Disney movie they always show the castle first? Well, DH goes "Okay,go ahead and say it" I'm like, "we will be standing in front of that castle in 14 days." Driving my family nuts and the guys at work crazy. I have count down numbers posted so they can keep track of how much longer they have me before I have 11 days OFF OF WORK!!!!:cool1: :banana: :cool1:
How about you?

Hi everyone I am in picayune/carriere and well I want to stay at all fo the resorts in disney. The resorts that we have stayed at so far are POFQ, Ft. Wilderness Campground, POP/Beach Club, Poly, POP, ASMo/POR/ASMo, and ASMu. I was so excited to see that there is going to be another meet but we will be in nashville for my older dd's cheerleading competition so I guess next time so keep me updated. Check my sig for my upcoming trip dates and resort.

;) Alright '06 I am going to add you to the buddy list and keep you informed.

OMG!! the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale was freakin' awesome!! :worship: We got there the morning it opened and IT WAS ON!! I mean a whole convention center floor, table after table after table--The first day I got several things and then more and more each day. I told my niece that she would be getting VB for a long time--she said that was fine. I bought 2 large backpacks for about $25 dollars each. I added it up when I got home. I bought $1,100 worth of stuff and only paid about $360. It was joyous:cloud9: --it was like I felt the first time they turned on the Osborne Lights--completely overwhelmed and happy. Hopefully they will have another Atlanta sale. I did ask 2 different VPs to make a hidden Mickey Disney fabric -and that they needed to tap into that market. He did say that they would be coming out with a VB fanny type bag soon. He said the licensing was difficult to obtain. Maybe they will do it in the future. I told them about the VB threads on the Dis. We had a wonderful time.:wizard:

Hi everybody! I just joined last night, and this is my first post. I live in Starkville, and am busy planing our next trip to WDW in May. :cool1:

Hi:)
I know I'm not alone here in Mississippi. I have a Mickey antenna topper on my truck and am always on the look out for other people with them. I often wonder when I see one if they are Dissers:thumbsup2

We are on the MS Gulf Coast!!

Where are you??

I have a lime green mickey antenna topper...always on the lookout for another one.....we are in Simpson Co. Magee, Ms. Nice to see a local thread with Ms. folks. popcorn::

:rotfl2: So hyonlyf where did you say you lived in Ocean Springs?? Heeheehee--I could make some creepy arrangements.

For all you gals out there, how many of your husbands have been on the "I need another gun, because Obama won't let us have them" kick? I really like Obama and thought he was a good choice for the Democrats.. I am just not a Democrat. Love being an American.:cutie:

:) Hey Penfren aand Mr.Incredible2008. Can I put you on my buddy list so I can let you know about upcoming DisMeets?? You guys are a few miles from the Coast but I would like to keep you informed. I promise I am not a stalker!!:rolleyes:

Hi everybody! I just joined last night, and this is my first post. I live in Starkville, and am busy planing our next trip to WDW in May. :cool1:

I live very close to you in Columbus! Good job finding this board, it's a great resource. :thumbsup2

:)
I lived in Columbus for a year back in 2001!

Hi, everyone!!! Just checking in...I have been so busy between getting ready for our trip in just 29 days:banana: :banana: and Christmas shopping:santa: Going to Disney in December is really making me almost panic here:eek: It will be our first time going for the holidays and I have to make sure all of my Santa is done before we leave since we are returning only a couple days before the big day. It is getting a little hectic, but I would not change a thing...WooHoo!!!!

:) Hey Penfren aand Mr.Incredible2008. Can I put you on my buddy list so I can let you know about upcoming DisMeets?? You guys are a few miles from the Coast but I would like to keep you informed. I promise I am not a stalker!!:rolleyes:
Hi ToddyLu! Please do add me to your buddy list. I'm not sure how that works, just let me know if I need to do anything. I'm so excited - my DH is on the other laptop booking our WDW trip to POR for May 16-23!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter