Idiot's Guide to posting photos please!

Can't get the pic to post but got this error msg:

Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'.

I use pbase and never could find the "line of code that has IMG Code words", as listed on the instructions of how to post pics on the first page of this thread. Used the URL but I could not even get that to post.

Just went back and saw an explanation of the error message. Will try again sometime in the future

Tried again as I am now over 10 posts but can't even get the URL to insert. Here is the URL, is there anything wrong with this as an "insert image"??

http://www.pbase.com/11290/image/95753190

Can't get the pic to post but got this error msg:

Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'.

I use pbase and never could find the "line of code that has IMG Code words", as listed on the instructions of how to post pics on the first page of this thread. Used the URL but I could not even get that to post.

Just went back and saw an explanation of the error message. Will try again sometime in the future

Tried again as I am now over 10 posts but can't even get the URL to insert. Here is the URL, is there anything wrong with this as an "insert image"??

http://www.pbase.com/11290/image/95753190
I do not think that site allows linking. Maybe give www.photobucket.com a try.

i am trying to post some photos as well and I am also getting this message

Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'

I am using photobucket and the IMG code. Not sure what I am doing wrong, please help!

i just read that I need ten posts to post a picture!!! Now it's all coming together!

I do not think that site allows linking. Maybe give www.photobucket.com a try.

The site in question from a previous post is pbase.com. Finally found out how to do it. The site does allow linking to pics but you have to add a ".jpg" (or the appropriate extension that you uploaded to the site) to the end of the URL for the pic. After I did that, it went right through with no issues.

Hope this is a help to others that may use pbase.

testing

WDW%

Woohoo it finally worked. I tried numerous times to post a GIF format photo and it finally worked. I am so happy.
glassslipper.gif
coupledancing.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter