Idiot's Guide to posting photos please!

Okay, that didn't work. How do I get the picture up instead of the link? I have the img tags at both ends and have it sized for email. Should I size it for thumbnail? help!

I keep getting the same error msg, new Diser--"Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'.". This is about my 6th test post, do you have to have exactly ten before it will allow uploading of photos from photobucket?
Yes, ten seems to be their magic number

At the bottom o fmy screen on the left, it says:You may post new threads, You may post replies, you may edit your posts, BUT you MAY NOT add attachments. WHY??? I have been asked a couple o ftimes to do so, but don't know how or why. Still kinda new to Disboards.

TIA
Lora:confused3
Attachments, like in email, are not allowed on the boards. You have to upload a picture to a hosting site, like www.photobucket.com and then link it. Recently, I have seen some folks posting attachments, but they have always been the moderator type people, they probably have special posting permissions regular people do not.

Okay, that didn't work. How do I get the picture up instead of the link? I have the img tags at both ends and have it sized for email. Should I size it for thumbnail? help!
Where is the link to your picture?

I just moved all my photos from Imagestation to Shutterfly, so I'm assuming the posting process is the same? I found a photo from my Oct. trip that always makes me smile- 2 silly people!

47b7cf04b3127cceb0d349b3bcc500000026108Bas3LFo3bU

is this pic too big though???

Help! My pics are posted on Shutterfly and I don't see any code at all! Where is it?
You have to right mouse click on the picture and copy the properties code line.

If you use photobucket, it is MUCH easier to work with for posting on a forum like here.

47b7cf11b3127cceb0bf12110f8e00000026100BatnLlmzase

Yay!! If you are using shutterfly, you must type
at the end.

Thanks for the help guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter