I want my magic band+

Does anyone know if there is a website or post somewhere that shows the 25 bands? I would like to have everyone pick what they want tonight for our September trip so I can be ready to order tomorrow.

If you have a Disney resort reservation, they went live about 30 minutes ago through the Disney website. Solid color are $24.99 and "prints" are $34.99, a $10 discount.

I was just able to order magicband plus as our pre arrival order. Some different choices available that what I had seen in pics.

The CM was very quick with this solution, so I think you will have the same positive outcome I had. It's almost like they thought ahead.:)
I called and they said they couldn't do anything until the bands were out. Meaning I have to make another long distance call today. She was like you can buy them anyway.

Last edited:
So sad and wondering why the cast member wouldn't reset it. She told me to use Shop Disney. I told her it has been done before. She puts me on hold and said call back tomorrow when it is live. So not happen right now. At this point I think I might use the distance I would get on long distance fees lol I also didn't want a refund just want these ones.

Oh wow they have a lot of cute designs! Was so hard to decide, and with everyone else sleeping in my house, I just picked for them.

Oh wow they have a lot of cute designs! Was so hard to decide, and with everyone else sleeping in my house, I just picked for them.
Same here. Luckily some of them were in pictures prior to release, so I had some idea of what my wife thought. Not sure if she would have preferred the Orange Bird one or if kids might’ve chosen differently. We have a split stay and two more trips booked, so can always get a 2nd round of them later. Figured it was better to get one set now in case availability fluctuates later today. We leave in 2 weeks, so want to have at least one each. I like that it’s actually working (for a change) to highlight and show other side of them all, but the new angle of showing the MB+ doesn’t show the first side of the band any more - only the puck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter