I want my magic band+

Our trip is in November. I was looking over my credit card account online and saw a pending charge for WDW with the amount of our MB's. I checked the site and our MB's shipped today. We ordered the 4 parks and princess bands.

Last edited:
We just got back from our trip on Thursday. Our magic bands were shipped in time if we hadn’t left early to spend a few days at universal. As it was, they arrived after we’d left. I had no issues getting a voucher at the hotel which covered the cost of replacement bands. The best selection was in Pin Traders at Disney Springs.

As far as the special effects, we didn’t do much in the parks (it was a short trip, so we didn’t get to DHS at all). Getting the statues to work was hit or miss and we probably looked like fools waving our arms around the bushes. I’ll search the ‘net for tips before our next trip. The new bands seem so much bigger than the old ones. I don’t really like wearing the bands, especially in the heat, and I inevitably took it off and stuck it in my bag. I’m hoping Disney releases puck holders, like they did for the original bands (you can remove the puck on the + version).

Sept 9th trip, still yet to ship.

What bands were in your orders? Wonder if a certain variant is causing serious delays. Have Partners 50th, Cinderella's Castle, 4 Park, Vader, Stitch, Pride, and regular Black.

Sept 9th trip, still yet to ship.

What bands were in your orders? Wonder if a certain variant is causing serious delays. Have Partners 50th, Cinderella's Castle, 4 Park, Vader, Stitch, Pride, and regular Black.

Yeah, I'm getting a little nervous about mine for a September 13th arrival. Granted I booked pretty recently, but I was hoping. Do they sometimes deliver them to the resort desk?

We got ours today! They came with very low battery. Unable to update them so put them right on the charger.

Yeah, I'm getting a little nervous about mine for a September 13th arrival. Granted I booked pretty recently, but I was hoping. Do they sometimes deliver them to the resort desk?

I booked release day... They can send it to resort desk if it's not going to make it in time (need to call to reroute it).

Just tried dialing up to check status, and got transferred 5 times and no one knows anything...

Well, I got charged and the order now says shipped - 2 weeks exactly before the trip. I am getting excited!

Follow-up: got the package today! So it took about 4 days from when the charge went through.

Why are people so hot for these when they don't really offer anything significant over last gen magic bands? We just used our 2 year old magic bands on our most recent trip. People are WAY into giving Disney money for no good reason.

Why are people so hot for these when they don't really offer anything significant over last gen magic bands? We just used our 2 year old magic bands on our most recent trip. People are WAY into giving Disney money for no good reason.
Going to Disney gives Disney money for no good reason
people choose to do it anyway because they find it fun
the bands are cute
they match outfits

I mostly like that it has a rechargeable battery so I can be sure that it is in working order. I just got mine, and it'll probably be the last MB I ever buy.

We are leaving Saturday and our MagicBands+ are due to be delivered Tuesday. So, they like to cut it close for sure.

I ordered 5 of the regular solid colored bands at the pre-arrival price over 2 months ago for our September 15th trip, and they just shipped them out on September 6th. I called merchandise guests services because they've been stuck somewhere up north without a shipping update for 3 days now, and the only thing she offered to do was refund the cost of the bands. I don't have a problem with purchasing them on property once we get there, but they couldn't promise that I'd still be able to get them at the pre-arrival price that was offered online. She said to talk to the concierge at the resort, and maybe they'd be able to help me. Disappointing to say the least--especially since I tried to order them months ago. I have no idea why they waited until a week before our trip to mail them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter