I want my magic band+

I don't think I can do the resort purchase ones since I already ordered basic magic bands:/

I don't think I can do the resort purchase ones since I already ordered basic magic bands:/
Since I already ordered and received our bands for our September trip, I called Disney yesterday to ask what options I had. The CM was able to reset our Magic Band setting, so we can now select Magic Band+ tomorrow.

Since I already ordered and received our bands for our September trip, I called Disney yesterday to ask what options I had. The CM was able to reset our Magic Band setting, so we can now select Magic Band+ tomorrow.
Oh this is great to know. I hope they could do this for me. Even though mine is resort pick up. Canadian here. But will buy a phone card to call Disney because I need to call them anyway.

Reactions: rlk
Oh this is great to know. I hope they could do this for me. Even though mine is resort pick up. Canadian here. But will buy a phone card to call Disney because I need to call them anyway.
The CM was very quick with this solution, so I think you will have the same positive outcome I had. It's almost like they thought ahead.:)

Do we know which designs will be available tomorrow? I’ve seen reports of only the main 5 showing on the website…. I hope that is not the case and I hope resort guests get some decent options.

Thank you kind internet stranger!!! I was able to get my order reset as well. Although I think they must be getting a lot of calls asking for refunds - the cast member at first was like I can't refund you, and I was like no no no I just want to be able to buy magic band + tomorrow, I’m not looking for a refund.

Last edited:
Thank you kind internet stranger!!! I was able to get my order reset as well. Although I think they must be getting a lot of calls asking for refunds - the cast member at first was like I can't refund you.
The CM made sure I knew there would be no refunds.

Thank you kind internet stranger!!! I was able to get my order reset as well. Although I think they must be getting a lot of calls asking for refunds - the cast member at first was like I can't refund you.

They are refunding magic bands people already purchased?! Why would they do that? They probably have been made or in the shipment process so people would get free magic bands and a discount on the magic band plus. I mean good for you getting them to do that but that seems weird.

They are refunding magic bands people already purchased?! Why would they do that? They probably have been made or in the shipment process so people would get free magic bands and a discount on the magic band plus. I mean good for you getting them to do that but that seems weird.
They are not refunding. The CM made it very clear they can not refund bands already purchased. When I called, I didn't even think about a refund, I was just happy the CM was able to reset my account.

They are not refunding. The CM made it very clear they can not refund bands already purchased. When I called, I didn't even think about a refund, I was just happy the CM was able to reset my account.

That’s what I figured but the other poster said the cast member at first said no refunds. That led me to assume that they did eventually give a refund which is ludicrous to me. But I can just see the number of calls if they refund previously purchased non refundable magic bands.

That’s what I figured but the other poster said the cast member at first said no refunds. That led me to assume that they did eventually give a refund which is ludicrous to me. But I can just see the number of calls if they refund previously purchased non refundable magic bands.
No no no I’ll edit that. I said can you reset my magic band order and the cast member said “we can’t refund you”. I did not ask for a refund.

They are live on the shop Disney site but not showing for my resort stay checking in next Saturday the 6th. I hope they don’t sell out of all the inventory before it opens to hotel guests at the discounted rate.

They are live on the shop Disney site but not showing for my resort stay checking in next Saturday the 6th. I hope they don’t sell out of all the inventory before it opens to hotel guests at the discounted rate.
I don’t see them live on shop Disney. Just see Magicband 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter