• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need help!

BibbidyBobbidyBoo

<font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Hi,
I'm trying to figure out what to do on Nov 30th... the evening we have tickets for MVMCP.

The thing is- we only have tickets for me and my oldest daughter- as my husband would rather go back to the resort with the youngest two... he's not interested in staying up late and I sure don't want to try to keep those two up late without him! LOL

Soo.... it seems most of you make a priority seating to eat in the park before the MVMCP time starts. I'm not exactly sure what time you make the reservations- so I could use help on that too on what would work best. But also how would you do that around part of your party NOT staying for MVMCP? Would we need to have the reservation EARLIER so they could then exit the park when they make everyone leave that doesn't have tickets for MVMCP? and if so... what time would that be? We'd like to still have dinner together- albeit an early dinner.... but I need to know what time that would even be possible. If it has to be TOO early- we'll probably just split and I'll make reservations for just me and my oldest and he can go eat wherever he wants- including the resort if he feels like it.

Okay so my question is- is it possible to have dinner together even when all the people in your party are not staying for MVMCP? And if so- what time should I make that PS?

If it's NOT possible.... what's the best time for me to make a PS for me and my oldest daughter -who are staying for MVMCP?

Please help as soon as you can... I only have a few more days before making this PS (to be 90 days out, right? If I'm booked with a WDTC package- can I make PS's earlier than that? Did I read that right on another thread?)

Thanks if you can help!

Disney hardly ever <i>make</i> people leave one of their parks...not when there is all those lovely shops you can spend your hard earned cash in, hehehe.

I'd book your restaurant to start your meal just before park closing, Dining will tell you the lastest one available for that day. You can all still eat together, then you stay for the party and the rest of your family can just pootle home. On party nights they technically don't chuck anyone out of the park, that's why you need your wristband as well as a ticket - you can't get on the rides without it. Hence, for all intense purposes, the park is shut to non-ticket holders...like I say, except for those shops ;)

You can't book your PS's more than 90 days out, the WDTC thing never materialised :)

Okay cool. I had read on another thread awhile back something about scooting event ticket holders to one part of the park and it seemed like it meant so they could empty the park out of everyone without a ticket for that night's event? So that's why I was worried about us unable to eat together or if so- we'd need to know what time to eat before that happened.
:) Thanks for your post!
Okay cool... so I need to wait 2 mornings from now and make the PS for us to eat together at the latest time.... whatever time dining tells us is the last available before the event. Thanks so much! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter