I need help with E night pass question.

dbkelly

Mouseketeer
When can E-night passes be purchased? Is it only on that day? If yes, how fast do they sell out? We are going on the Disney Wonder on April 14th and returning on the 18th. We plan to head to WLV as soon as we get off the boat. I am estimating that we will arrive somewhere between 10:30 and 11:00 am. I plan on purchasing my tickets when we check-in. Do you think the E-night passes will be sold out? If yes, can I have someone else purchase the passes for me that morning? My neighbor is staying at OKW on my points and I was wondering if she can buy me the passes.

D. B. Kelly

You can buy e-night tickets ahead of time at your resort, but I am not sure how many days in advance they go on sale.

As far as I know, you cannot buy tickets for someone else because you must show resort ID(s) to be able to purchase. I'm not sure if the CM checks your resort reservation for the number of people in the room or just requires you to have the same number of resort IDs as tickets purchased (if you are purchasing for your family, for instance).

It's just my opinion, but I think there will still be tickets left when you check in. According to Deb Wills' (on WDWIG) "Although there is a cap on the number of tickets sold, very few E-Ticket nights have sold out. "

Here's a link to her FAQ on E-ride nights in the MK:

http://www.wdwig.com/etik.htm

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter