I need Disney Therapy. Are you coming or not?.... Nov/Dec 11 pre trip report

What a fun weekend!!! It's always uplifting to come across unexpected Disney touches! That hand towel sign is so random :laughing:

I know! I was kind of of two minds about the whole weekend for various reasons and when I saw Ariel and the Castle I immediately went :yay::yay::yay:
The hand towel sign amused me especially as it was the last thing I expected to find in a 4 star hotel :rotfl:

155 days til disney today! We're getting there :rotfl:

Some of the narrators were announced for Candlelight Processional today as well...
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ounced-for-the-2011-candlelight-processional/
For date I was planning we'll have Michael W. Smith :confused3 Never heard of him but then only one I've heard of on that list is Whoopi Goldberg. I don't think it really makes a difference to us anyway though. Except in my head I want Candlelight processional read by a male rather than a female. I don't know why :confused3:rotfl:

Lovin the trip report. I too have had a crappy year and have three therapy trips coming! :love:

Aug. 17-20 D23 in Anaheim with hubby
Sept. 29-Oct. 3 WDW 40/MNSSHP/F&W
Nov. 9-14 MVMCP/Epilepsy awareness month (15 years as an Epileptic)

Looove the towel! On my travels(travel writer) I have seen Disney touches before. I came across a set of glasses in a shop in Eureka Springs with the mouse ears on the state of Missouri. (State specific)

Gabbie

155 days til disney today! We're getting there :rotfl:

Some of the narrators were announced for Candlelight Processional today as well...
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ounced-for-the-2011-candlelight-processional/
For date I was planning we'll have Michael W. Smith :confused3 Never heard of him but then only one I've heard of on that list is Whoopi Goldberg. I don't think it really makes a difference to us anyway though. Except in my head I want Candlelight processional read by a male rather than a female. I don't know why :confused3:rotfl:

Thanks for posting this, I hadn't seen that yet. We have been thinking about whether or not we want to do CP when we go, but I really don't care to see Whoopi, and I do know who Michael W. Smith is, but I'm not going to be too upset if we don't go. Now if Neil Patrick Harris or Trace Adkins were narrating while we were there, I think I'd just about have to see CP. :lmao::thumbsup2

Thanks for posting this, I hadn't seen that yet. We have been thinking about whether or not we want to do CP when we go, but I really don't care to see Whoopi, and I do know who Michael W. Smith is, but I'm not going to be too upset if we don't go. Now if Neil Patrick Harris or Trace Adkins were narrating while we were there, I think I'd just about have to see CP. :lmao::thumbsup2

No problem!
I think with CP we'll see it once then possibly never again mainly because we might never be in Florida at this time of year again who knows!
I saw last year they had Steven Curtis Chapman as one of the narrators.. would have loved that. Found his story through you tube with the death of his baby and it's so so sad but I love Cinderella and some of his other stuff mostly Cinderella though.

Lovin the trip report. I too have had a crappy year and have three therapy trips coming! :love:

Aug. 17-20 D23 in Anaheim with hubby
Sept. 29-Oct. 3 WDW 40/MNSSHP/F&W
Nov. 9-14 MVMCP/Epilepsy awareness month (15 years as an Epileptic)

Looove the towel! On my travels(travel writer) I have seen Disney touches before. I came across a set of glasses in a shop in Eureka Springs with the mouse ears on the state of Missouri. (State specific)

Gabbie
Therapy trips are the best. I couldn't believe how much good stuff happened the week before the disney trip last year that's why the minute things started to go crazy this year I went to the travel agents :rotfl:

The Killarney pics are beautiful! Looks like you had a great weekend!!

Michael W. Smith is a Christian song artist. I love his music!! I have been wanting to see him narrate the last few years, but I have missed him every time. Hopefully this year I will get a chance to see him narrate.

The Killarney pics are beautiful! Looks like you had a great weekend!!

Michael W. Smith is a Christian song artist. I love his music!! I have been wanting to see him narrate the last few years, but I have missed him every time. Hopefully this year I will get a chance to see him narrate.

Yeah weekend was good fun!

I'm happy to have a male narrator even if I don't know who it is.. I will look him up to learn more about him though :goodvibes

Micheal W Smith is awesome! One of my favorite Christian artists! I honestly don't think I could sit and listen to Whoopi narrate it after all her and Joy's antiChristian remarks and foul language. I so would have loved to hear Trace Atkins...we get Marlee Martin or should I say Jack narrating! Don't get me wrong I love her as an actress and she was awesome on Celebrity Apprentice...I just don't care for her being the narrator. I am hoping that I will be pleasantly surprised because CP is high on my list of things to do!

All the Xmas stuff is on my list of stuff to see and do :) I want to see all the Santa's in Epcot as well :)

All the Xmas stuff is on my list of stuff to see and do :) I want to see all the Santa's in Epcot as well :)

Christmas around the world is very cool at Epcot! It was very confusing to my son about Papa Noel, St. Nicholas, and Santa Clause. The stories are interesting at each country, but they may feel a little long-winded for small children. The story tellers pose for pictures after the stories.

Christmas around the world is very cool at Epcot! It was very confusing to my son about Papa Noel, St. Nicholas, and Santa Clause. The stories are interesting at each country, but they may feel a little long-winded for small children. The story tellers pose for pictures after the stories.

All the story tellers look amazing from pics I've seen

I wonder how long the story tellers will be telling after Christmas...that sounds so neat!

152 days. This trip really can't get here quick enough right now. Having a hard time lately and falling apart again! :sad2:

We've never stayed onsite at WDW before so I'm really excited to stay at POP for a few days. Definately going to get tie dye cheesecake and have to take lots of pics of the giant figures! :)

:grouphug: Disney is fantastic therapy, I hope things get better for you soon. You will like Pop, it is fun, colorful, and the CM's are great. We have stayed there several times and will be there Dec. 6th - 14th.

All the story tellers look amazing from pics I've seen

They do look incredible! Disney pays so much attention to detail in costuming.

I wonder how long the story tellers will be telling after Christmas...that sounds so neat!

Last year we missed the story tellers, but we did get to see Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

152 days. This trip really can't get here quick enough right now. Having a hard time lately and falling apart again! :sad2:

152 days will be here before you know it! I'm so sorry you have hit a rough patch. I hope things get better quickly. Sending pixie dust and prayers over the pond!

I am so sorry to read this!!! :grouphug::hug::grouphug::hug: :grouphug: coming your way!!!!

Sending some hugs your way!

152 days will be here before you know it! I'm so sorry you have hit a rough patch. I hope things get better quickly. Sending pixie dust and prayers over the pond!

Thanks. Had a couple of bad days today was slightly better though. Will have a very small bit of Disney Therapy soon!

:grouphug: Disney is fantastic therapy, I hope things get better for you soon. You will like Pop, it is fun, colorful, and the CM's are great. We have stayed there several times and will be there Dec. 6th - 14th.
Wish I could move to Disney! Cannot wait to stay in POP. It looks fab and so much Disney! We're there the same time as you. We move to Pop on 6th.

They do look incredible! Disney pays so much attention to detail in costuming.

Last year we missed the story tellers, but we did get to see Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

I can't wait to see them. Giving Epcot two full days because we've never explored it properly so will have to do all the usual stuff first and there's so much extra at Christmas we'll need loads of time for Epcot :)

In slightly better news during the week was my Mommy's birthday so I set up a little party for her:
SAM_0841.jpg

She loved all the disney t-shirts I got for her and started wearing them already! It was very small but fun!

so another random question for all my American peeps!
Regarding Kids clothes sizes as I will no doubt want to buy for the little people in my life (my nieces and nephews that is)

UK/Ireland sizes are a little bit different from U.S. sizes so approx with this 1T 2T and what not sizes, what sizes would you generally buy for a 13, 10, 7 and 1 year old?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter