I need Disney Therapy. Are you coming or not?.... Nov/Dec 11 pre trip report

so another random question for all my American peeps!
Regarding Kids clothes sizes as I will no doubt want to buy for the little people in my life (my nieces and nephews that is)

UK/Ireland sizes are a little bit different from U.S. sizes so approx with this 1T 2T and what not sizes, what sizes would you generally buy for a 13, 10, 7 and 1 year old?

T-shirts????
Depending on 13 year olds size...adult small
10 year old...youth large
7 year old...youth medium
1 year old...12-18 months

T-shirts????
Depending on 13 year olds size...adult small
10 year old...youth large
7 year old...youth medium
1 year old...12-18 months

Excellent thanks. I was thinking the 13 year old would be adult small anyway as she's quite tall for her age. It was the others more so I was confused about. :goodvibes

The size depends on their weight too. My youngest is 7, but a bit chubby. A kids medium (8-10) fits him perfectly, but a kids large (10-12) gives him room to grow.

The size depends on their weight too. My youngest is 7, but a bit chubby. A kids medium (8-10) fits him perfectly, but a kids large (10-12) gives him room to grow.

The 10 year old is Skinny but she's in 10-11 age over here and 7 year old will be 7-8 UK.

So today while in the charity shop looking for toys for my doggies (they like to eat teddies or anything else that can fit in their mouths) I found this dude:
SAM_0884.jpg

And for only 1.40 ish dollars so of course he came home and is currently washed and staring out our kitchen window :goodvibes

The 10 year old is Skinny but she's in 10-11 age over here and 7 year old will be 7-8 UK.

Youth large should fit great,with a little room to grow for the 10 year old ...and the 7 year old a youth medium should work if they are on the thinner side too with some room to grow. US sizes run with age too for the most part if they are average height and weight for age.

Love the sully!

Youth large should fit great,with a little room to grow for the 10 year old ...and the 7 year old a youth medium should work if they are on the thinner side too with some room to grow. US sizes run with age too for the most part if they are average height and weight for age.

Love the sully!

Thanks for info.

so another random question for all my American peeps!
Regarding Kids clothes sizes as I will no doubt want to buy for the little people in my life (my nieces and nephews that is)

UK/Ireland sizes are a little bit different from U.S. sizes so approx with this 1T 2T and what not sizes, what sizes would you generally buy for a 13, 10, 7 and 1 year old?

i need to go back and catch up, but both Boden and Next have us sites; you should be able to compare the height and weight on those sites to get a good idea ahead of time.

i need to go back and catch up, but both Boden and Next have us sites; you should be able to compare the height and weight on those sites to get a good idea ahead of time.

Thanks for tip. Will look it up

Rarr Rarr Rabbit! :rotfl: Bad day with work and home! Well not bad bad but just lots of little things happened that were annoying! Is it time to go to disney yet? :rotfl:

I do have some very good news not disney related but I can't share it yet but hopefully in the next week I will be able to tell everyone! :goodvibes

In the meantime I loaded these pictures a while ago and forgot to put them on here. When I was ickle my sister used to work as a CM in Disneyland Paris and these are some pics of hers that she gave me for a geography project I did at one stage:
paris0002-1.jpg

paris0001-1.jpg

Small World:
paris0005.jpg

paris0005a-1.jpg

Haunted Mansion:
paris0004-1.jpg

Tomorrowland:
paris0003-1.jpg

Luv this one:
paris0002a.jpg

Beauty and the Beast show:
paris0003a.jpg

and actually the stage they are on is the same stage we did one of our Irish dancing performances on in Paris when we went with the dance school :)

Last night in my house saw an explosion in words of epic proportions! Not a happy bunny today at all! :sad2:

On the plus side I've booked my ticket to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 for the midnight showing on the 14th :)

Last night in my house saw an explosion in words of epic proportions! Not a happy bunny today at all! :sad2:

On the plus side I've booked my ticket to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 for the midnight showing on the 14th :)

Happy for the HP movie ticket :yay: but :hug::grouphug::hug::grouphug::hug: for the dueling words! Hang in there!!! :flower3:

americanmouse.jpg

Happy 4th of July to everyone!

I've been thinking about disers alot today and would like to thank you all for being here! None of you have any idea how much dis means to me. It's a much needed disney fix every day for me which I would go insane without!

So war of words blew up again today and my trip is now a solo one!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: for the hard days, from your PM it seems I can't send enough. :hug::hug: It IS hard to hang in there...but I know you are strong and have overcome some tough obstacles...so just know your DIS friends are rooting for you! A solo trip will be better than the strife and worry, that is certain and it will be BEAUTIFUL that time of year..who knows what kind of Disney magic might flow your way! Thinking only the best thoughts for you! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

So sorry about the explosion of words... But ds and I also have tickets for midnight showing can't wait

I was very sick the other night as in vomiting for seven hours every half hour. :sick::sick: I'm ok now and war of words has calmed down again and I'm going to get very mini disney therapy this weekend... :goodvibes

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: for the hard days, from your PM it seems I can't send enough. :hug::hug: It IS hard to hang in there...but I know you are strong and have overcome some tough obstacles...so just know your DIS friends are rooting for you! A solo trip will be better than the strife and worry, that is certain and it will be BEAUTIFUL that time of year..who knows what kind of Disney magic might flow your way! Thinking only the best thoughts for you! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:
Thanks. :goodvibes I don't mind going solo. I'll just adjust the schedule a little to have more disney days and less shopping :)

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: sending lots of hugs your way! Hope things look up soon!
Thanks

So sorry about the explosion of words... But ds and I also have tickets for midnight showing can't wait
Thanks.
I can't wait to see Harry Potter. I wanted to re-read it before but won't have time with work and that! Anyways if I read it again I'll sit in the movie going wrong wrong wrong NO THAT'S NOT MEANT TO HAPPEN THERE!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: so I might be better not reading it again :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter