I need Disney Therapy. Are you coming or not?.... Nov/Dec 11 pre trip report

2 rooms cost more than BWV? We paid $77 a night last stay (May) and in Dec got a bounce back rate of $68.25 for December. Are you getting a studio at BWV? There's definately alot more room space at BWV, not to mention the convenience of walking to Epcot and DHS!!

Found a great DVC member to rent from...1 bedroom villa for the 5 of us and it came out cheaper...I was :confused3 too but very :banana: because I wanted to stay in the boardwalk area!

You could always visit Pop! Stop by the food court to get a snack of cheesecake, yum! Do it at 6pm and you and/or the kids could be part of the hustle!

Thought about doing just this...but with my LONG list of things I want to eat I may have to be rolled home! :rotfl:

oh random disneyish funny story from this evening. Was out with a friend and was talking about the disney clothes i've been gathering for the hols in particular the Disney Tye dye and she came back to my house to see this tye dye for herself. I may be a slight collector of well anything disney really but have a large number or pins and plushies in particular and well my friend decided after seeing my bedroom that she doesn't need to take her kids to disney she'll just take them to my bedroom :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl2: That's great! You don't need to be a kid to do the hustle or the twist!! Being a kid at heart always helps though!!

Found a great DVC member to rent from...1 bedroom villa for the 5 of us and it came out cheaper...I was :confused3 too but very :banana: because I wanted to stay in the boardwalk area!

That is amazing! Way to go!! We stayed at BWV the year they were built and loved, loved, loved them!! The clown on the slide is a bit freaky, but besides that the resort is beautiful, fun and relaxing! Be sure to check out the magic show. The knife swallower guy is amazing, but I can't watch..that part. The guy on the bike is great too!

:rotfl2::rotfl2: That's great! You don't need to be a kid to do the hustle or the twist!! Being a kid at heart always helps though!!
Some day if I've time I'll get all the plushies together for a picture there are hundreds of them lol! Big kid at heart totally covers me! :rotfl:

So question for everyone that's been to Crystal Palace for two adults would it be cheaper for lunch or breakfast there?! I don't get this 15-35.99 business especially when it's a buffet how do they decide how much they are going to charge like?!

for day 14 I've left this totally open. It will be disney day and since we can't end with our traditional Magic Kingdom ending of Wishes because there's a MVMCP on that night I figure today will be spent catching up on things we missed in the parks.
We're going to have a chat and see if maybe we might be able to get up for to see our first rope drop although I doubt it since we'll be at the Christmas party the night before but I booked Crystal palace for breakfast at 9.15 however i'll either cancel that or cancel the lunch I've already booked there when we decide whether we think we'll make rope drop!
We might possibly explore disney property a bit more and then if the water pagent is on I want to try see that as we've never seen that either.

So question for everyone that's been to Crystal Palace for two adults would it be cheaper for lunch or breakfast there?! I don't get this 15-35.99 business especially when it's a buffet how do they decide how much they are going to charge like?!

for day 14 I've left this totally open. It will be disney day and since we can't end with our traditional Magic Kingdom ending of Wishes because there's a MVMCP on that night I figure today will be spent catching up on things we missed in the parks.
We're going to have a chat and see if maybe we might be able to get up for to see our first rope drop although I doubt it since we'll be at the Christmas party the night before but I booked Crystal palace for breakfast at 9.15 however i'll either cancel that or cancel the lunch I've already booked there when we decide whether we think we'll make rope drop!
We might possibly explore disney property a bit more and then if the water pagent is on I want to try see that as we've never seen that either.

I think the $15 is the kid's price. It's been a while, but I think we paid around $28 per adult for lunch the last time we went. I would think $35.99 would be the adult dinner price, but it could be the lunch price? I'm sure someone else here would know better than me. There is a set price for each meal.

I think the $15 is the kid's price. It's been a while, but I think we paid around $28 per adult for lunch the last time we went. I would think $35.99 would be the adult dinner price, but it could be the lunch price? I'm sure someone else here would know better than me. There is a set price for each meal.

I think the dinner is between 35.99 and 59.99 at Crystal Palace. It confuses me because it was same last year with Ohana it had 15.99-35.99 on the site and then we were charged 22 something each because I remember thinking it was alot less than I expected! Mam and I were joking about it and were wondering do they look at you when you're walking in and go you look like you'll eat alot we'll charge you 35.99. You don't look like you'll eat that much we'll charge you 15. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

GRRRRR about ready to explode at this point. Did you ever meet someone who lies about EVERYTHING and has done all and everything no matter what the conversation. So know someone like this and they were claiming to speak another language the other day so I said oh right what does <insert random word here> mean in said language now I'm the worst in the world and rude and whatever else! My thinking is how is it rude asking someone what a word means in the language they are claiming to speak?! :mad: So so angry right now and just thinking is it time to go to disney yet?:sad2: Mickey's house makes all this go away!

so on the schedule I have no idea how we managed it but it works out as 15 days...(although we time differences that makes 16) Day 15 will be our last day but our flight isn't until that evening. So we will prob explore POP and downtown Disney a bit more depending on what time we have to get Magical Express and it will be our first trip on Magical Express :banana: to bad it's for going back to airport though :(

IMG_0262.jpg

The chaser!!!... Does this mean it's more rare than the others? :confused: It says Pink elephants on Parade on it's feet.
[/IMG]

That little guy is from Dumbo, I believe. I was thinking about getting some Vinylmation....still unsure.

Joining in! popcorn::

That little guy is from Dumbo, I believe. I was thinking about getting some Vinylmation....still unsure.

Joining in! popcorn::

Welcome :goodvibes

Yup he is from Dumbo. It's from Animation Series 1 which happen to be the cutest in the Irish Disney store. Vinylmation collecting is addictive. I wasn't going to collect them. I thought they were silly and then I got those two and three weeks later I had 8. Keep looking for excuses to go back! :rotfl:

I am experiencing the same dilemma... Really, my family is thinking about locking me in a tower with a nasty witch to look after me:lmao:

Got word today that our flight to Orlando is already delayed 10 minutes... Is this an omen?? :confused3

haha...that is what I'm worried about! :rotfl:

Between Pins and Vinylmation I'm going to be broke :lmao:

I am experiencing the same dilemma... Really, my family is thinking about locking me in a tower with a nasty witch to look after me:lmao:

I'm sick of fighting. :sad2: Tower sounds good but minus the witch! :goodvibes

I am beginning to show signs of this too! Maybe we will all be locked up together! 11 more days of summer school

I am beginning to show signs of this too! Maybe we will all be locked up together! 11 more days of summer school

Maybe we can do better and all move into Mickey's house just until all the bad things go away! :goodvibes

So been away for a few days! I was in South of Ireland in a place called Killarney. Was there last year as well and since we actually left the hotel last year at one point to go on horse and cart around the lakes thought I'd share some of those pics:
226715_10150182425937662_535572661_6951534_5605519_n.jpg

228360_10150182427257662_535572661_6951560_4095672_n.jpg

230228_10150182427572662_535572661_6951565_7580276_n.jpg

230767_10150182427882662_535572661_6951568_7605941_n.jpg

If those of you following along remember earlier in the thread I mentioned being involved in a musical society and doing backstage work for their show week well the weekend was for an awards weekend with them. There's a group called AIMS (Association of Irish Musical Societies) which hold the awards every year in Killarney. This year the Society I'm with was nominated for three and a half awards (I say half because one of our members was nominated but for a different show with a different society.)

Friday night was a fancy dress theme of Once upon a fairytale. I went in very much meh but that feeling soon changed to :yay::yay::yay: when I walked through the door and the first thing I saw was Ariel on the big screen then this:
DSCF2041.jpg

There was a castle on the stage and the centre piece on the table to mark what society you were was this:
DSCF2013.jpg

It had a flag attached to say what society and it may have fallen into my bag and come home with me :littleangel:
The big screen had a slide show which was 90% pics of disney princesses with some others thrown in. Some of my favourites:
DSCF2016.jpg

DSCF2017.jpg

DSCF2025.jpg

I loved how they made Tinkerbell a pixie dust princess!
There was also a small display of things other societies made for a competition. This one was my favourite for obvious reasons and I do believe it won as well!
DSCF2030.jpg

Saturday we had an indoor BBQ because it was raining. There was alot of games at that so it was fun. Can't share those pics with you unless you're on facebook as they don't want them all over internet. I did take pics of the view from my bedroom window though because there was two pretty horseys outside:
DSCF2074.jpg

Saturday night then was banquet and the awards. Well again went from meh to :yay::yay::yay: when the intro music for awards started and it was the music from the Dream along with Mickey show. The join the party a castle party song! Loved it! Oh yeah and our society won two and a half awards lol (the guy nominated for a different show and different society won! hence the half again.)

The Sunday morning before we left I spotted this in the bathroom and thought it was to cute/funny not to take a pic of:
DSCF2106.jpg

All in all fun weekend which i think was greatly improved for me with the added touches of disney because it really did help lift my mood alot not that I wouldn't have enjoyed it without them but the disney touches helped alot! :rotfl::rotfl:

What an AWESOME, Incredible weekend, I am so happy it lifted your spirits and those pictures are GORGEOUS!!! I am all caught up (again) and so excited to read more of your plans and past fun. :goodvibes

What an AWESOME, Incredible weekend, I am so happy it lifted your spirits and those pictures are GORGEOUS!!! I am all caught up (again) and so excited to read more of your plans and past fun. :goodvibes

I really think all the unexpected Disney touches helped with the spirit lifting there :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!