I Need A Date

Luv2CtheMouse

DIS Veteran
When does Disney generally announce the dining plan and any changes for the following year?

We are planning a vacation for a bazillion people and everybody is asking me about it.

Package details usually come out sometime in August. At this time we can't determine an exact date.

As a word of caution, there was a lot of confusion last year about the plans when the info first came out because the travel agencies and the general public were given conflicting information. It may take several days after info is released before any such discrepancies get ironed out.

Also note that virtually none of the third-party restaurants (including most of the places in Epcot and DTD) will likely show up in the list of participating locations when the brochures first come out. That list likely won't be finalized until on or about January 1.

Oh I took this a totally different way when I read the title. I was going to say "if you need a date and it involves eating at Disney, I'll be you're date!"

Oh I took this a totally different way when I read the title. I was going to say "if you need a date and it involves eating at Disney, I'll be you're date!"

LOL. I know luv2cthemouse (neighbor) and can almost guarantee she meant it to be read that way. She is quite goofy like that. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!