I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you like the color! I didn't think it looked that pink

It looks more pink against certain cards (for instance it's nestled against my CFU currently) than others. Yes, I sat at my desk and played around with whatever flattered it most...I'm that kind of girl. It is lighter than my plats, too but that's fine. My R-C is still the hefty jumbo heavyweight of my sock drawer!

I can't believe your Rose Gold card wasn't delayed or worse because of Michael. The pull you have to this card must've been stronger than hurricane force winds

:rotfl:

Remove DH as an AU from your cards. Then get Chase to remove those AUs from DH’s credit reports.

Asking Chase to remove DH as an AU from your cards won’t remove those accounts from his credit reports.

DH (or you on his behalf) will either have to file a dispute directly with the credit bureaus to remove reference of the credit cards on which he’s no longer an AU; or from DH’s Chase account, SM Chase to request they remove reference to those credit card accounts from his credit reports at each bureau to which Chase reports because he "is no longer an AU on those cards, is no longer and has never been financially responsible for those cards."
Ok- from Sept. 13 SM from Chase on DH acct "I reviewed your accounts, and can confirm that **** ****
was previously taken off both accounts. "
I then replied with your noted text. Now I sit and wait.... thanks for all the help!

Anyone have any thoughts on this, this is such a weird situation!
I would call...and call...and call. Somehow my email/AA account got linked to someone else’sshopping portal. When I made purchases, their account was credited. I noticed about 1500points not credited. It wasn’t until I noticed the AAShopping email that lists a partial account number was off. It ended in UT and mine ends in UJ. Took months of calls and emails, they’d say they’d look into it, never follow up. Finally they credited me 1500 miles and told me to unsubscribe all emails and resubscribe

It's a Samsung not sure of model. I can do all but print and I'm sure I could do that if I knew how. I also have dh laptop.

Ok, I can work with that I think. I'm not much of an iPad person, Android's a little easier to navigate for sharing (IMO). Printing would be the easiest but I'm spoiled, I have a wireless printer that I can send stuff to from my phone or tablet. In my case if I didn't have access to my laptop, I'd print the PDF from my tablet, handwrite it all, then take a picture of it with the tablet camera. I'd use the photo app to crop it down to just the paper edges, if needed. Then there should be a Share option in the photo app and I'd pick email from there. Then it'll be added as an attachment to the email and I'd send it off to dispatch.

If you can't print it, that gets a little more complex. The PDF I downloaded doesn't have form fields so I'm not sure an easy way to fill it out on a tablet. But mobile apps sometimes have more features so you could try the Adobe Reader app and see if you can write on the document through that. There used to be an option to add notes with that one I think. Then once you save it you can either share it to email or maybe you can add it as an attachment through the email app.

I don't know if they're still around but there used to be print apps that would let you print to a public printer. Like send it to FedEx print shop and pick it up from there. Probably overkill for a single page though :)

Saw First Man and enjoyed it. I could have done without the 27 min of previews before a movie that's 2 hr 10 min. The same guy that wrote the music from La La Land did the music for this movie. It's a good soundtrack that fits with the movie but part way through the movie I started to wonder if it was the same guy because it sounded similar. Ryan Gosling did a good job but I generally enjoy his movies.

Also enjoyed my gallon of coke and huge tub of popcorn for free from coke codes. Really wish the larges weren't so big but I never fill them full.

Finally got a moment!

My Rose Gold card arrived yesterday in a thick enveloped-shaped white cardboard box from Omaha, NE. I see Amex paid $3.75 to have the card shipped to me. I open it up, and there's a deep blue cardstock sleeve with the wording "Now You're Golden" embossed in rose gold. Very slick. Inside the sleeve, there's a colorful size 10 envelope with a photo wraparound and the copy "Welcome to the New Gold Standard." Inside the envelope is my new Rose Gold Metal card and a bunch of card agreements.

emnOtBZ.jpg

whee.gif
whee.gif
whee.gif
whee.gif
whee.gif

Ok, I can work with that I think. I'm not much of an iPad person, Android's a little easier to navigate for sharing (IMO). Printing would be the easiest but I'm spoiled, I have a wireless printer that I can send stuff to from my phone or tablet. In my case if I didn't have access to my laptop, I'd print the PDF from my tablet, handwrite it all, then take a picture of it with the tablet camera. I'd use the photo app to crop it down to just the paper edges, if needed. Then there should be a Share option in the photo app and I'd pick email from there. Then it'll be added as an attachment to the email and I'd send it off to dispatch.

If you can't print it, that gets a little more complex. The PDF I downloaded doesn't have form fields so I'm not sure an easy way to fill it out on a tablet. But mobile apps sometimes have more features so you could try the Adobe Reader app and see if you can write on the document through that. There used to be an option to add notes with that one I think. Then once you save it you can either share it to email or maybe you can add it as an attachment through the email app.

I don't know if they're still around but there used to be print apps that would let you print to a public printer. Like send it to FedEx print shop and pick it up from there. Probably overkill for a single page though :)
Thanks @miztressuz . So it doesn't have to be a pdf file sent back to NCL? A jpg file will be okay? I could not figure out how to edit the pdf. Nevermind how I was supposed to sign it! Lol. I printed it from my dh laptop and did the rest from my tablet. I am sure if I spend the time and energy I could figure out how to print from my tablet too. I used to be able to figure most of this out before we moved three years ago. After the move things got crazy, never got WiFi set up the way I wanted and a few months later dh got sick. He had open heart surgery three weeks ago, and after a few complications he is finally home and on the mend. Technology has taken a backseat for quite some time now!
Again, thank you. :thanks:

Thanks @miztressuz . So it doesn't have to be a pdf file sent back to NCL? A jpg file will be okay? I could not figure out how to edit the pdf. Nevermind how I was supposed to sign it! Lol. I printed it from my dh laptop and did the rest from my tablet. I am sure if I spend the time and energy I could figure out how to print from my tablet too. I used to be able to figure most of this out before we moved three years ago. After the move things got crazy, never got WiFi set up the way I wanted and a few months later dh got sick. He had open heart surgery three weeks ago, and after a few complications he is finally home and on the mend. Technology has taken a backseat for quite some time now!
Again, thank you. :thanks:

No problem, good to hear DH is home :)

Since they didn't make it an editable PDF I don't know how they can expect it to always come back as a PDF, so I think it's fine. I just re-read the FAQ's and they only ever say "as an attachment" and not specifically what type of attachment. There's many people out there that only have a tablet or phone now. I know a few that don't even have a printer (I couldn't live without paper, just not there yet). I almost sent it back as an image myself as my scanner was set to an image file, but decided I'd rather have it as a PDF so I redid it. (Again, spoiled, multi-function wireless laser printer :cloud9: )

Ok thanks. I wasn't sure if this was worthwhile or some sort of rabbit hole I shouldn't go down. :rotfl:

I have been using SB off and on for the last seven years. I think it's "worth" it in the sense that it is free money. I can do SB when I'm working at my real job or watching TV at night. If it gets so time consuming that I detest it, I take a break for a while. I have never really gotten ncraves to work correctly for me. I may use them some, but I primarily do surveys and offers. I've already made $75 so far in October! I definitely agree about making a junk email!!

Also, a cruise next July means it's been released for some time. DCL prices usually just go up after release (or just stay the same if it doesn't sell well). Unless it's a discounted last minute fare, Florida resident, or military fare.

This is good to know. I didn't realize that. I see last minute deals on Mousesavers so maybe I can leave that as a possibility and if something comes up we can do it.

That said, if you want to do one, they are very nice, but I would not do a Land and Sea package, I would book the land portion yourself, it will likely be cheaper.
For sure we would book it separately! I have learned with Disney you can almost always save money booking everything separately!

I am excited about DLP with the podcast ABD but I don't have any experience with DLP.
This trip sounds amazing! We are priced out of that at this point in our lives though!

DCL is the best vacation ever according to all 4 of my kids, and i agree. However, I wouldn't pay the prices for the peak travel times. We always sail in the off season. Is it possible to plan a separate cruise when rates aren't as outrageous?

I have been looking at the some of the other dates and I'm thinking we could maybe do a 3 or 4 night in November. I'm not opposed to taking kids out of school, but we are limited due to seasonality of our jobs.

[QUOTE="calypso726, post: 59846651, member:
We’ve been on 19 Disney cruises. Prior to our first, we had been on one Carnival and one Royal Caribbean cruise. We were fairly convinced that we aren’t cruise people and would never do another. Then, we decided to give DCL a try.[/QUOTE]

I was about to mark DCL off my list and now I feel like I should try it at least once! Haha!

JUst went to OD, no Happy cards on display, the discount sign was on the GC stand so I asked and they had stacks that they just hadn’t put out. I only got 2. Tomorrow I’m going to Staples to get some Visa GC with my Amex, still have some 10% cash back. Then going back to OD. I’ll get $250 in Disney GC for $185.40, that’s a 26% savings.

EDT: just realized this isn’t the gift card thread.

Last edited:
We pretty much are spoiled movie theater people too! Our AMC is all leather recliners. I am not sure how I ever watched movies any other way. I also love that I can choose our seats online and there is no getting there early just to get good seats. Never saw anyone bring in a blanket to ours but I may have to start the trend here lol!
I love choosing the seats online! We weren’t going to at first because we saw there was a $3 service charge but apparently our marcus card gets rid of the charge

I love choosing the seats online! We weren’t going to at first because we saw there was a $3 service charge but apparently our marcus card gets rid of the charge
Same with my Stubbs card. I only pay $10 year to have that and I consider money well spent! And really, with the rewards it earns, it pays for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter