I love credit cards so much! v5.0 - 2022 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used PYB for my CSR AF and all dining…
If it’s been 4 years since you received the bonus you could PC it and the URs will stay with the card…I’d use the TC before doing so.
Your reservation will remain….but my understanding is that the travel protection will not apply…others may know definitely
THANKS so much! I already have 2 Freedom cards (CFF Mastercards). Is there any problem to PC my CSR to a CFU Visa? Do you know how much time I have to close CSR and still get my AF refunded? I mean as long as I get most of it refunded/prorated, that would be still worth it. Does Chase offer any incentives for people to keep them anymore?

I just can't figure out the best course of action.

can you buy gift cards in store that are active? I did have that problem myself ordering one online awhile back.

I've had to go to the store every month to buy the gift cards there. It's too risky buying online. Most of the time it comes not activated and doesn't work.

I went to the store today and paid partially on the koisk. I'll update you guys if it works and I don't lose the discount.

Can I ask which Amex card had the Verizon offer?

Ok so something weird is happening. As long as it's not just me. 😂 It's so much nicer without so many of the ads. It's fine on my laptop but so intrusive on my phone with chrome.

I've stopped browsing this site outside of my house, I run PiHole at home that takes care of almost all the ads. Was bored at one of DD's appointments a long time ago and went to this site and had to leave right away could not take it with the inline and pop up ads.

THANKS so much! I already have 2 Freedom cards (CFF Mastercards). Is there any problem to PC my CSR to a CFU Visa? Do you know how much time I have to close CSR and still get my AF refunded? I mean as long as I get most of it refunded/prorated, that would be still worth it. Does Chase offer any incentives for people to keep them anymore?

I haven’t seen any reports recently of Chase doing retention offers on the CSR….but it doesn’t hurt to ask. If you PC they will prorate the refund…and you can do so to a CFU.

After the last Weber grill I ordered from Home Depot went MIA at delivery, I decided to do in store pick up instead. Does anyone have a Weber Spirit 315 or similar model? It seems like there should be some sort of rack or something for the propane tank but it just has a big hole that the tank fits all the way through and sits on the ground not inside the grill. Does that seems right? It has wheels so I can’t even roll it with the tank in.

After the last Weber grill I ordered from Home Depot went MIA at delivery, I decided to do in store pick up instead. Does anyone have a Weber Spirit 315 or similar model? It seems like there should be some sort of rack or something for the propane tank but it just has a big hole that the tank fits all the way through and sits on the ground not inside the grill. Does that seems right? It has wheels so I can’t even roll it with the tank in.
We have a spirit 310, going strong 6 years. We replaced the cooking grates and flavor bars this year:

There is hook the propane tank hangs on above the hole. The yellow thing that tells you how full the tank is.

Attachments

• 9BC7FC21-3B7B-413B-ACBA-D619720912BD.jpeg
    9BC7FC21-3B7B-413B-ACBA-D619720912BD.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 13
  • D70246CE-CF67-49B1-A2C3-BB0E74796324.jpeg
    D70246CE-CF67-49B1-A2C3-BB0E74796324.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 14
We have a spirit 310, going strong 6 years. We replaced the cooking grates and flavor bars this year:

There is hook the propane tank hangs on above the hole. The yellow thing that tells you how full the tank is.
Thank you! $700 for grill and no manual plus they put the trays on backward so we need to fix those. Right now the utensil hooks are in back. Clearly put together by a man who can’t follow directions or pictures 🤣

Amex Biz Platinum dp - just called about a retention offer and was told they no longer exist??? Said I could cancel or downgrade. I've never had a retention offer on this account. Guess I'll be using my dell offer 7/1 and canceling once that credits.
I have called to cancel 2 in the last month and not a peep but retention offers. I need to call for CS Plat although I have no intentions of canceling.

Ok so something weird is happening. As long as it's not just me. 😂 It's so much nicer without so many of the ads. It's fine on my laptop but so intrusive on my phone with chrome.
There's been a banner at the top of the page the past week saying they were switching servers. I didn't actually pay attention to the date. 😂

I've stopped browsing this site outside of my house, I run PiHole at home that takes care of almost all the ads. Was bored at one of DD's appointments a long time ago and went to this site and had to leave right away could not take it with the inline and pop up ads.
I'm having no issues with Opera now.

Thank you! $700 for grill and no manual plus they put the trays on backward so we need to fix those. Right now the utensil hooks are in back. Clearly put together by a man who can’t follow directions or pictures 🤣
I find most things don't have a manual these days. They expect you to look online. Some have a QR code on the box to link.

I did see a recent data point of a $250 retention offer, so it's worth a call to ask. I believe you have 30 days to cancel and have the AF refunded. If your travel credit resets at the same time, many people will use the travel credit before canceling.

I can't recall if you said you've had the card for 48 months since receiving the SUB? If that's the case, you can:
1. Utilize the travel credit
2. PC the card a Freedom*
3. Wait at least 4 days, then you are eligible to reapply for a Sapphire card (CSR or CSP) and receive the SUB again after meeting the MSR

*If you prefer to cancel the card, you must wait 30 days before applying for a Sapphire card

I did see a recent data point of a $250 retention offer, so it's worth a call to ask. I believe you have 30 days to cancel and have the AF refunded. If your travel credit resets at the same time, many people will use the travel credit before canceling.

I can't recall if you said you've had the card for 48 months since receiving the SUB? If that's the case, you can:
1. Utilize the travel credit
2. PC the card a Freedom*
3. Wait at least 4 days, then you are eligible to reapply for a Sapphire card (CSR or CSP) and receive the SUB again after meeting the MSR

*If you prefer to cancel the card, you must wait 30 days before applying for a Sapphire card
I need to check the exact date I received the SUB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter