I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated getting a food handlers permit. Just the same every year... yeah idk about this usually we do trainings that are like a couple days and done during work hours. I will happily add them to my resume. This, they will have to pay me for my time. I'm not true salary. Hopefully I wont be there by the time this would come up anyways.
My employer sunk to an all time low today. Not only do I have to pay for my mandatory flu shot and my mandatory food handlers permit, but the new rule is anyone in our department who wants a takeout container full of food needs to pay for the container. So tomorrow I’m going to my lunchtime meeting with a china plate full of food. Not.
BUT it's literally CHICKEN of the SEA!! Who couldn't like that?? :rotfl2:
Is it chicken or is it tuna?
Wait were you at my workplace today???
No clearly she was at mine.
Image result for i made a funny

But uhhhh....
View attachment 442987 View attachment 442990

...will somebody tell me what it was though? Because uhhhh I'm on the outside of my own inside joke... :lmao: :rotfl2:
Omg this is the funniest thing all day. I almost peed myself laughing :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Last edited:
My employer sunk to an all time low today. Not only do I have to pay for my mandatory flu shout and my mandatory food handlers permit, but the new rule is anyone in our department who wants a takeout container full of food needs to pay for the container. So tomorrow I’m going to my lunchtime meeting with a china plate full of food. Not.

Is it chicken or is it tuna?

No clearly she was at mine.

Omg this is the funniest thing all day. I almost peed myself laughing :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
You still get free food?!?!?

I haven’t gotten free food since 2007.

I pack my lunch everyday. You can keep your 7 dollar sandwich Aramark.

I watch way too much Bravo. It’s embarrassing. But I have a stressful job and a stressful son that I need to escape from sometimes!
This is my reasoning too! I have a really stressful and sometimes very sad job. If I wanna watch Real Housewives I’m gonna! Sometimes I just need a brain break!

I love RHOD, Below Deck (and Med), RHONJ, RHOP- what are you watching right now?!

YESSSS how did I forget VPR?! I heard the new season they are wrapping up is crazyyyyy

They've been done with the main filming for over a month. She talked about doing the "interview" parts in last weeks podcast. She's been on her podcast tour the past 2 or 3 weekends.

This is my reasoning too! I have a really stressful and sometimes very sad job. If I wanna watch Real Housewives I’m gonna! Sometimes I just need a brain break!

I love RHOD, Below Deck (and Med), RHONJ, RHOP- what are you watching right now?!
RHOD, RHOOC, below deck, married to medicine, million dollar listing, and lots of WWHL!

The lemon curd is to die for! My fave breakfast in all WDW.
This sound yummy. Putting it on my wish list for next trip. That and the one @PolyRob mentioned. Can I order two? Lol
So I just recently lowered all DH's Chase Card limits to $1000 in anticipation of another Business Card. I just get an email - "We've increased your credit limit to $9700". NO!!!!!!
Churner irony
I love tuna and also love curry - but not tuna curry. That doesn't appeal to me at all. :crazy2:
No, not a bit.
No he just made curry with chicken lol. I don’t think he would ever make tuna curry.
Now that sounds fine.
You still get free food?!?!?

I haven’t gotten free food since 2007.

I pack my lunch everyday. You can keep your 7 dollar sandwich Aramark.
Yes free food. Sort of. Because I’m supposed to work 5 hours, a meal is not technically included so most days it’s only after I punch out or have a lunch meeting. Most of the time, I am working over and running out the door to be on time for school pick up. Today I went straight from patient floor to cafeteria with all my patients info still in my hands, can’t carry a tray. Then I get told I’ll have to pay for the takeout container. I left hungry...and went thru McDonald’s drive thru. :sad2:I literally have no benefits from this company (being PT, no health insurance and no reimbursement for anything) :mad:
I have heard negatives about Aramark, Sodexo, etc but we’re self op and at this point it doesn’t seem much better

I commend you for cooking and trying new things every week. That’s better than me. I would not eat those Mexican shells. I’m super picky and that does not seem appetizing. I’m with you though tuna and curry eww lol. I’ll stick with chicken nuggets cheeseburgers and steak lol

It looks like creamy tacos with noodles instead of taco shells, tortillas, tortilla chips or fritos. I need the crunch and noodles just seem odd with mexican to me.

I also can't stand cream cheese or sour cream. I'd much rather just have tacos and would be fine alternating between beef and chicken one's most days. I change it up by doing a quesadilla or getting the small corn tortillas and making what I call a pan crisped taco but is really just a mini quesadilla.

Good job! How was it?

We raised our kids to be adventurous eaters. By middle school my youngest DD (your age) loved mushrooms, calamari, squid, and Vietnamese food was her favorite. It served her well when she lived in Thailand and India for six months. She is pretty sure she ate things she would NEVER eat if she knew what it was!
It was delicious! I couldn’t believe how good it was! I thought the cream cheese seemed weird but omg was it good. I have the recipe if anyone wants it

I don’t do cream cheese lol I really need to learn how to cook things I just let my SO do everything. What else have you been making?
I love cream cheese. I don’t eat it often so it was fun to put it in this one. I’ve made beef and noodles, a garlic Parmesan chicken, and stuffed shells with turkey.

Dh and I have a deal that if I’m home for the day I cook. If I sub that day then he cooks. I’ve always hated cooking but I’m starting to really like it and I think I like the meals more now that I’m making them myself.

It looks like creamy tacos with noodles instead of taco shells, tortillas, tortilla chips or fritos. I need the crunch and noodles just seem odd with mexican to me.

I also can't stand cream cheese or sour cream. I'd much rather just have tacos and would be fine alternating between beef and chicken one's most days. I change it up by doing a quesadilla or getting the small corn tortillas and making what I call a pan crisped taco but is really just a mini quesadilla.
I took all of the spicy seasoning out so I didn’t think it tasted like tacos at all. It was more of a queso taste. I’ve had dip before with hamburger, salsa, and queso and this was essentially the same thing. The noodles in it were delicious. I made them al dente so they were a little crunchy. I think you should try it!

Quick q-
i believe I saw Disney vacation PACKAGES code as travel for Chase yes? Thinking ahead to our hopeful soon CSR travel credit
Yes - although they managed to ban Disney with URs they will never take our dignity!! Disney Hotels and Disney Packages will code as travel and trigger the Travel Credit.

Booking a "placeholder" Disney trip is also a nice way to use up your travel credit if you're trying to double dip it real quick 😉 😉 (extra bonus insider tip there)

So you just keep asking them to not PIF right away? If they say no, do you just hang up and call back hoping for a better person
When I called, I let the girl know and she had to take up to her supervisor for approval. When she called back about the transfer she had conveniently forgot to ask her supervisor so I reminded her. I had the points but it was more principal of it.

Well uhhhh - hey California... this is umm awkward...
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/california-to-ban-single-use-bathroom-miniatures-from-2023-24/
Slow day on the r/churning discussion thread but there was this uhhh gem below... I do NOT understand how any human would find this acceptable. Perhaps I think too much of our human race...

WARNING: Don't read this one while eating your breakfast...
https://pointsmilesandmartinis.boardingarea.com/2019/10/semen-inside-marriott-bath-amenities/

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter