I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our dept had a big pay rate overhaul and I got an unexpected raise today!
I have been debating on whether or not to switch from Pop after the sky liner incident and this was the last little push to get me to change. I switched us from 1 night at GF, 2 nights at Pop to 1 night at Beach Club, 2 nights at GF!

I have been debating on whether or not to switch from Pop after the sky liner incident and this was the last little push to get me to change. I switched us from 1 night at GF, 2 nights at Pop to 1 night at Beach Club, 2 nights at GF!
Congrats on the raise and the change to BC!

I pack my lunch everyday. You can keep your 7 dollar sandwich Aramark.
It BOGGLES my mind when I see how much people spend on crappy food at work daily. Breakfast AND lunch!! I always pack my own too. I am ok paying for quality, but my office just doesn't have that. I rarely even pass the cafeteria because I can't be bothered to leave my floor/department. Get me in and out and home LOL

Congratulations on the raise! You upgraded to my 2 favorite resorts. You will have a great time ☺

Very nice! I like your plan to expand your personal cookbook and try new things!!
I’ve been using a website called all recipes and it’s been great. I mainly do crock pot meals because they can sit and cook all day. We made the switch to turkey because we were eating all hamburger and I can’t notice a difference

Suddenly DH wants to run over to Apple and buy an Apple watch. Tonight. Any recommendations on what card to use? Does one give better "insurance" on this thing? We have all the regular cards (CSR, Plat, Gold, CIP).

Thanks!

Suddenly DH wants to run over to Apple and buy an Apple watch. Tonight. Any recommendations on what card to use? Does one give better "insurance" on this thing? We have all the regular cards (CSR, Plat, Gold, CIP).

Thanks!

does it have to be at apple?

@amalone I got my new PP card but I can't get the card info updated on the website. Did you do that? I activated it and logged into the PP site but there's no way to update the card. I emailed them too, their site is crap and the app directs you to the site to fix it.

@amalone I got my new PP card but I can't get the card info updated on the website. Did you do that? I activated it and logged into the PP site but there's no way to update the card. I emailed them too, their site is crap and the app directs you to the site to fix it.
Do you have a login with the PP site or app? I've never done that unfortunately, just carry the card and swipe it, sorry!

Do you have a login with the PP site or app? I've never done that unfortunately, just carry the card and swipe it, sorry!

I do and it's a good thing too because I've used the digital card. I hadn't planned to make the long trek down to the lounge but had so much time that I figured why not it's better than just sitting there. Since I hadn't planned it on either end I didn't put the card in my travel wallet.

For those wondering if the Southwest Performance Business Card bonus truly will decrease:
If you click THIS LINK you will see a 70,000 Point offer with a $5,000 MSR. Rumors have indicated that this bonus will decrease on (or is it after) 10/16. It appears like now we have an early indication of what that bonus might be.

CURRENTLY you can access the 80,000 Point Offer by clicking HERE!
  • If the 80k point offer is in your plans, I would not hesitate here. This likely is going away in 5 days or so.
  • As a reminder there are no support links for the SW Performance Biz so the public link is your path.
  • The good news (if there is any) is that 70k isn't that bad. It still means that you could achieve a CP with the SW Perf Biz and a 40k Personal card offer.
  • I will again reiterate that I think for those eligible the BEST path to CP is via the 80k SW performance Biz and then a 60k SW Premier Biz using a DISchurners link.
The reasons behind that and more info is detailed in my extensive Fireside Chat on the Southwest Companion Pass which I shared a few weeks ago.

JUST TO CALL THIS OUT AGAIN: When you go for the SW Premier Biz card in a couple of months - PLEASE PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING A FELLOW DISer!! It only takes a moment to click a link and it costs you nothing. It's a great way to give back to our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter