I Got the $89 Moderate Rate for August!!!

TwinMom7

Proud Mom of a United States Marine
Today on my lunch hour...I called the 407-WDISNEY line and got a very nice CM. I started out by asking for 3 nights at CBR beginning August 9th. She quoted me a price of $182 per night, which included tax and the extra adult in our party. I thanked her and told her this was the price I had been originally quoted, but I had read about a discounted rate of $89 per night at the moderates - using a code of cbf. She said that she would be glad to check...and asked me what state I lived in - and I told her Indiana. She came back and said my one night's deposit would now be $115.44. I was so excited and I thanked her over and over!!! I asked if there were any stipulations and she said "NOPE", just show up and pay for your room. My deposit is due in 14 days and I can cancel up to 5 days prior to arrival.
This ended up saving me $199.80. Not too bad for a five minute phone call!!!
:D :D :D

<marquee><font size=4><font color=blue>"It's Time to Remember the Magic"</font></marquee></font>
redMmsundae.jpg

<font size=3><font color=blue>Patty</font>
wavey.gif

<font size=1><font color=red>
Dixie Landings - 9/96
Dixie Landings - 9/97
Dixie Landings - 9/99
Yacht Club - 9/00
Caribbean Beach - 8/01

I just got it too!! We already had reservations for $109/night for 7 nights but thought I would call and see if I could get this rate. She couldn't find it at first but after giving her some codes she was able to give us the same dates for $89. Saved over $140.

Thanks everyone for all the info that allowed us to get this rate.

Tink42

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest