I got a new image downloader

richard_andmel

DIS Veteran
I got a new toy I'm taking to WDW to download my images. It's very pretty, and so are the images viewed on it.
VAIO CR11S/W

Mel

Nice.

This is mine, a Gateway CX2726 convertable tablet PC:

yhst-28553301169418_1970_3459633

I call it WillTAB.

I got it in February and haven't had it to WDW yet, though I took my old Compaq laptop (WillPAQ) to WDW many times. I love the convenience of having my own computer on hand to download my pics and clear my memory cards, plus I enjoy being able to view them on the large screen and even use Photoshop on them for post-processing.

I sometimes get on the web while at WDW, too, for things like checking the rehab schedules, viewing maps to places I want to go, or posting a live update or two on the DIS and the other message boards I frequent.

I had another laptop before WillPAQ, but that one never went to WDW with me; it was an old IBM ThinkPad called WillPAD.

Be cautious about relying on your laptop's hard drive as the only place you carry your pictures. I dump mine to my laptop and burn a DVD every night or two. If the hard drive in the laptop crashes or gets stolen, I still have a copy.

When I took a trip with a driveless tablet, I brought along an external burner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter