I am sorry...But the time has come for me to go...

disfanatiks

<font color=purple>Is pretty darn special<br><font
TO WDW THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Leaving tomorrow for a short 5-Day trip to the Dolphin..!!!! Yippee!!!!

Everyone have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

have a safe trip, Teri...maybe I'll run into you :wave:

Have a great time...Say hi to SSB at the lemonade stand!!!

Score high on Buzz!
(tips on BadShoe)

My Mom is going with us as well. We are all psyched as she has not been to WDW since early 70's....She said that she has been telling people that all week...

We were telling her today that as soon as you enter property you catch the magic....I am hoping this happens for her as it always does with the three of us....

Thanks Zurg...I will check it out..DH and DD love Buzz.....

SSB ... hope to catch up with that guy!!!

Donna - I will be on the lookout for you!!!

Bye Teri. I hope you, George and Savannah have a great trip. Have lots of fun and see you when you get back. :) {{hugs}}

Teri, I hope you all have a safe and magical trip! See you when you get back!!

Have a safe and wonderful trip:) :) :) . Who knows???? You may even find some elusive Pixie Dust:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: .......

Aaaaaaaaagh!! You GOT me!!!

I thought it was YAGE, but I am SOOOOO glad it isn't!!

Have a GREAT time, Teri! Stay cool (from a veteran of going to WDW in July for the last 3 years . . .)

GASP! :eek: You had me scared there for a minute Teri!!! :eek: I thought maybe I'd run you off by making you do all those photo searches! ;)

Have a wonderful time, and take oodles of pictures to share with us!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter