howard johnson's universal gateway orlando hotel

kwnancy

Mouseketeer
we are booked here the end of march/april 1st - looking for any feedback on the hotel. Our rate is pretty good $59 - DH is part of the Walgreens Ride for Life, fundraiser for AIDS research and support. He's riding Orlando to Miami in 3 days (275 miles). Self and daughter are doing IOA and US (annual passes) until we meet up with him in miami. Any comments on this hotel would be apprecaited! thanks nancy

If it is the one on I-Drive I have driven past it several times and it appears nice from the outside. I have never stayed there but seem to remember several posts saying that it was just OK, not great but not terrible. For $59 you really can't go wrong! The location is great and I'm sure you'll only be using the hotel to sleep anyways!

Jim

<A HREF="http://uoio.8m.com">Universal Orlando Information Overload</A>- Coming Soon

Hi kwnancy,
if this is the hotel that was previously known as the Gateway Inn - DH and I have stayed there twice. Our first visit was okay – our room faced the pool and everything was fine. On our second visit we weren’t so lucky. I’m not going to bore you with the details – BUT, please try and make sure that you get a room on the upper floor. Also, if you have any problems – go and see the manager/duty manager in person. We found the desk staff to be very unresponsive to our problems. On the positive – the rooms are quite large, and clean, (the cleaning staff do a very good job).

I’m sure you won’t have any troubles – most people probably don’t. We were maybe just unlucky.

Enjoy your stay, and have a fantastic time at IOA & US.

Karen
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter