How would you rate the Disney Magazine?

legs22

Look for me on the singles thread on the Community
I saw on Mousesavers.com that you could get a subscription to the Disney mag. for $20/yr.
Is this mag. any good? How many pages? How often do you get an issue?
Then I saw that this mag. is included in the Disney Club. Would it be better to spend the extra $ and join the Club?

ceecee

DIS Veteran
If you shop at the Disney Store...Yousave 10% on purchases. I do (a lot) so I would join the club, you get other offers as well. I do like the magazine too, it's fun to read.

diznee

Mouseketeer
It is only published about 4X/yr....but we eagerly await each issue! We love, love, triple-love it! If you don't want to commit to a subscription, just pick up an issue from a newsstand and evaluate it yourself--but I'm telling you, it will not dissappoint! :)

cottontail

DIS Veteran
I don't know what has happened I joined the disney club back in july and have never received a single disney magazine, I called twice and they said it was noted in the computer but still no magazine. I am from Canada don't know if that is the problem, has anybody else had the same problem. Thanks,

Deb.

ceecee

DIS Veteran
The first year, I got no magazines. The second year, I called and they said they'd check into it. I got 3 issues (from past magazines to present) within a few weeks. I did have to call though, give it a try.