How would you rate the Disney Magazine?

legs22

Look for me on the singles thread on the Community
I saw on Mousesavers.com that you could get a subscription to the Disney mag. for $20/yr.
Is this mag. any good? How many pages? How often do you get an issue?
Then I saw that this mag. is included in the Disney Club. Would it be better to spend the extra $ and join the Club?

If you shop at the Disney Store...Yousave 10% on purchases. I do (a lot) so I would join the club, you get other offers as well. I do like the magazine too, it's fun to read.

It is only published about 4X/yr....but we eagerly await each issue! We love, love, triple-love it! If you don't want to commit to a subscription, just pick up an issue from a newsstand and evaluate it yourself--but I'm telling you, it will not dissappoint! :)

I don't know what has happened I joined the disney club back in july and have never received a single disney magazine, I called twice and they said it was noted in the computer but still no magazine. I am from Canada don't know if that is the problem, has anybody else had the same problem. Thanks,

Deb.

The first year, I got no magazines. The second year, I called and they said they'd check into it. I got 3 issues (from past magazines to present) within a few weeks. I did have to call though, give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter