How will we know

Steph9072

DIS Veteran
We leave on Friday :cool1: for WDW. We are on the DDP it will be dh,dss,dd and myself. Ds is still too young. My question will we have to keep track of our credits? :confused3 Or will it be on or receipts like when you have a gift card and it shows a balance? Will it break it up like Adult cr & kid cr or will they be lumped together? :confused3

TIA

Last time I was there on the plan they printed out a receipt each time you used your plan and it stated how many credits were left. I think they also break it down by child and adult credits.

You can also go to guest services at your hotel. They will give you a print out of all of the dining that you have done up until that point.

It is shown on the bottom of your receipts. Table service is broken down between adults and childrens credits (seperate receipts) counter service and snacks are all lumped together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter