How to waitlist

Salf777

Mouseketeer
Newbie here. Just got my points and have a 4 night stay waitlisted. Will they notify me if one or two nights become available?
Am I better off waitlisting like 2 night stays?
Any insight from you pros out there as to best way to waitlist a stay appreciated

Waitlists are all or nothing so they won’t notify you if only some days come through...a lot of people have more luck just checking on their own for availability rather than waiting for a waitlist to come through since the system isn’t constantly checking for matches. That being said I had a waitlist come through today and had been checking daily myself with no success! Good luck!

Waitlists are all or nothing so they won’t notify you if only some days come through...a lot of people have more luck just checking on their own for availability rather than waiting for a waitlist to come through since the system isn’t constantly checking for matches. That being said I had a waitlist come through today and had been checking daily myself with no success! Good luck!
So how do you do this just enter the same dates into the site every day and sometimes they come available?

Yes, just keep checking because if a few nights become available, you can book and then put in a new waitlist for the nights you have not yet gotten.

As mentioned, waitlists are all or nothing but also they do not hold days for waitlists. So, if you want 4 nights and 2 open up, they don’t save those two for you in the hopes the rest will open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter