How to start a conversation?

tyler0868

Earning My Ears
It says on my account that I have a message total of 11, so I think that means i've hit the 10 post threshold. I became a member yesterday around 4pm, will I be able to start a private conversation with someone today around 4pm? Im trying to rent dvc points but it will not allow me to PM this other individual. Thanks for any help!

I also need to PM someone and have no idea how to do so

You need 10 posts to use the “Conversation” system, or PM, as it’s frequently called. Even when you hit 10, you’ll need to wait a bit for the system to catch up and start working for you. So keep posting, give it some time, and you’ll eventually be able to PM.

It says on my account that I have a message total of 11, so I think that means i've hit the 10 post threshold. I became a member yesterday around 4pm, will I be able to start a private conversation with someone today around 4pm? Im trying to rent dvc points but it will not allow me to PM this other individual. Thanks for any help!
I also need to post 10 times in order to message about buying points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter