How to buy tickets?

melindaandrob

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I
I was wondering how Canadians bought there park tickets, whether buying AP's or Park Hoppers. Where do you buy them?, or do you wait and buy them at the parks. We previously bought the buy one get companion 1/2 price park hoppers, but this year we are buying AP's, we are an hour away from the Disney Store and if I'm not mistaken you have to return to pick them up?!

So, how do you buy your tickets?

Thanks
:earsgirl:

You are right about needing to return to pick up (and pay) for the AP, Melissa and Rob, but the savings are better if you buy here (with DC, every bit helps) as we don't pay the tax. I always think of the trip to DS as a bonus and taste of Disney ahead of time. HTH.

I agree, the Disney Stores here have the best prices for Canadians. I'm buying our Park Hoppers this week with my DC discount and it works out to be the cheapest (but still can't decide which one to buy though - 7 day or 5 day - we have a day left on our hoppers from last year as well).

We're thinking of ordering from Ticketmania as they have the 5 day park hopper with 4 instead of 2 plus's for $245.00 USF and I'm thinking that, that's really a good deal.:)

You're right Sammi...those tickets are a good deal as well. The only thing I find though, is that we never seem to use all of our "plus" days & we're really accumulating them...so not sure if it's worth it for us.

But for someone going for a while or planning to go again, it's a great deal. I think it would be more useful with younger children, but at 14, my DD is happy with 1 day at a water park (& is too young for PI).

Hi Lisa!:) Our boys are all grown now (thank you God! LOL) but we would love to try the water parks on our next trip (March 2002) and also head over to Pleasure Island as we've never been to either PI(in the evening) or the water parks.

Also we were thinking in terms of our next visit so the tickets would be very useful for the next 2 trips. We also have 2 days left for USF/IOA that we bought through the CAA on our last trip!;) It kind of feels like "money in the bank" to us! LOL;)

~Cindy

Has anyone compared the CAA prices for 5- and 7-day hoppers against the prices from the Disney Store? With and without the Disney Club discount?

I thought CAA had some pretty good rates - but this thread is making me think that maybe the best rates are to be had at the Disney Store itself...

Any opinions?

TIA, Jeff

Hi Jeff,

We just compared the hopper prices with CAA & with DC discount (at the Disney Store) & the DC discount is cheaper (but I can't remember the exact numbers). I think they may be a bit cheaper at CAA if you don't have DC...I think it depends on the exchange rate the CAA is charging that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter