How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

Oh no, Bobbiwoz!!!! I've been counting on you to go so we could live vicariously through you!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and at least you don't have to live in limbo on the DVC MC and can look forward to the one in 212 days with more hope and confidence of it sailing.

Take care of yourself and hope everything comes out okay. Where are you going in 212 days?
Well, that’s NYC to San Juan. Because it begins in October (30), I suppose that’s not going. We still have a Christmas themed cruise and NYE on DCL...so, hopefully, they will go. I will look up those dates tomorrow.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Oh no, Bobbiwoz!!!! I've been counting on you to go so we could live vicariously through you!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and at least you don't have to live in limbo on the DVC MC and can look forward to the one in 212 days with more hope and confidence of it sailing.
Since I was pretty sure DVCMC would be cancelled, that helped me picked the date for operation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter