How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• leannak

DIS Veteran
    Oh no, Bobbiwoz!!!! I've been counting on you to go so we could live vicariously through you!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and at least you don't have to live in limbo on the DVC MC and can look forward to the one in 212 days with more hope and confidence of it sailing.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
    Take care of yourself and hope everything comes out okay. Where are you going in 212 days?
    Well, that’s NYC to San Juan. Because it begins in October (30), I suppose that’s not going. We still have a Christmas themed cruise and NYE on DCL...so, hopefully, they will go. I will look up those dates tomorrow.

Thank you for your good wishes.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
    Oh no, Bobbiwoz!!!! I've been counting on you to go so we could live vicariously through you!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and at least you don't have to live in limbo on the DVC MC and can look forward to the one in 212 days with more hope and confidence of it sailing.
    Since I was pretty sure DVCMC would be cancelled, that helped me picked the date for operation.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!