How long to receive confirmation?

maddiel

DIS Veteran
We made (and paid in full) reservations by phone on November 25 for a room only at PC and an at par package at CSR for our trip in January. I also made a reservation on line for a room only at AKL. When the CTH code came out on December 4th, I modified the PC reservation and cancelled and rebooked the AKL reservation by phone.

Should I have received confirmations in the mail by now? How long does it usually take? I'm dying to have a piece of paper to prove to myself we're really going and I want to be sure that everything is okay? I expect it'll take long than usual because cross-border mail seems to crawl in December, but I want to know if I should be worried.

Maddie

maddiel :wave2:

can't help you with your question, I too have booked a room at Pop Century, for the end of January, I never really thought about receiving anything on paper. Do they do that??

Any ways welcome to the DISboard, we are glad you have decided to join us.

hi maddie:D any time i've changed my reservation to use a code or ap discount i have received a confirmation, it usually takes 2-3 weeks though so don't worry, i'm sure you will get it::yes::
kathe

Thanks a lot! This is our first trip so I don't really know how things work yet.

Maddie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter