How long does it take to get a refund?

Dallas_Lady

I only work for the vacation money
I booked a dummy cruise onboard but cancelled it weeks ago when the 2014 itineraries came out. I tried to log in to see if the ressie was still in the system and it's not, but I have not received a deposit refund yet. When I called to cancel I was surprised when the CM said they don't give a confirmation number or send an email when you cancel, I just had to take his word that it was done correctly. Whenever I call, I am on hold forever. They were very nice when taking my money, but not so much in giving it back.

I cancelled a cruise a few months ago. My TA told me it could take up to several weeks, but I had my refund in a few days. :thumbsup2

I know they say it can take up to 10 business days I think but we've cancelled twice and both times had our money returned in 4 business days.
I would wait on hold and check on the refund, especially since its been for sure a week. We never received a confirmation number for the cancel for either of them- just called and they cancelled.

When I went thru my TA, I DID get an invoice that showed the cancellation. It just showed the new cost as zero and the deposit as a negative figure.

As above, it can take 2 weeks or more to get a refund.

we cancelled ours on Nov 13th, and had the credit cards refunded within days, and black friday was when we got the check in the mail for the cash deposit we had done onboard.

I cancelled last Wednesday for my sister and the money was in her account this morning

They told me today that refund will be on my account within 2-3 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter