How fast it all changed.

tink1970

DCL Platinum
Thank you for the update-it is good to hear that your children are doing better. Continued prayers for your parents, children and you. I hope you are able to make it to Florida in March (it's been warm already), I can't imagine someone who deserves a vacation more!

macraven

Proud Redhead
All your readers appreciate you updating us on your children, parents and yourself

Still have you in my prayers

It is very good you are with your parents and able to help them with what they are dealing with now

You are a blessing for them

Wishing your mom gets a clean bill of health and no kidney problems
I’m sorry to read about your dad’s brother passing

You and the children will have a fabulous vacation !

I’m excited for you for your future trips you have lined up

Snowflakey

DIS Veteran
So good to hear from you! So sorry about more loss in your family and praying your Mom makes out ok.

Enjoy your vacation - can't think of anyone else who deserves it more.

You remain in my thoughts!

• ronandannette

I gave myself this tag and I "Like" myself too!
    Just checking in on you, Rodeo. I had to scroll back several months to catch up. It would be great to get an update on you and your family! I think about you from time to time and wish only the best for you.
    Going back through the thread it was a year in April since “Buddy” passed away and I know for @rodeo65 that must seem like both forever-ago and just yesterday. We’re all here thinking about you and your kids - grace and peace. :grouphug:

• lynxstch

I Love Figment
    I too have been thinking of you Rodeo (Erin). The last time we messaged you were packing for your trip to Florida. I hope all went well. Love to you and your kids. Stop by the DIS sometime and let us know how you are!
    Lynn

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates