How does the pool at HRH compare to PB and RP?

WVBrandy

Earning My Ears
How does the pool at HRH compare to the pools at Portofino and Royal Pacific? We have stayed at Royal and Portofino, but wanted to try something new this summer. My kids are 10 and 7 and love lots of pool time. SF and Cabana Bay are out, because Express Pass is a must for us. Thanks so much.

Its a nice pool with a good slide - one pro as compared to RPR! But the vibe is definitely not as "relaxing" - there is often live music mid-day and the crowd/service staff are a bit more rambunctious. When we stayed at RPR, we pool-hopped to CB and HR one day and really enjoyed HR (CB not as much) but I don't know that I would want that vibe for my whole vacation.

The slide is good. We were unable to actually *swim* because it's not that deep (other than in the immediate slide area, but you can't hang out there).

FYI you can pool hop at Universal!

Pool hopping is allowed??? Ok, that is awesome. In that vein, what is the best pool on property then? My kids are the same ages/love pools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter