How does one email an RSP to WDW Event Services?

pinhopper

Mouseketeer
Since I have been/am/will be involved in a couple pin events this year, can I ask for some technical help from the computer experts on this board?

How do I email an official RSP form to WDW Event Services? I expect that I would have to scan the RSP form into some kind of format, save this as a file of some type, use Word or some other word-processing sw to type in my specific order, and finally email it to WDW Event Services. Beyond this high-level understanding, I am clueless. In the past, I have accomplished this by creating a Word document from scratch that closely imitated the RSP form, but that is pretty time-consuming work.

Thanks for any advice/expertise anyone wants to share!

Sue Johnston

There are several different document scanning software programs that will scan a document and turn it into a word document or another type of document. I can't recall the names of them off the top of my head, but I have tried one and it worked pretty good.

Sue Ellen

You can always fill it out, fax it to yourself and attach it to your email.

Engr-Chas
Lord of the MegaByte

My plan is to fill it out by hand (using blue ink), scan it as a jpg, then put the jpg onto a Word doc and send it that way. At least that's what I'm doing for the HM event.

Does anyone know if all four packages have equal opportunity to vie for the merchandise? Or are they going down the line (e.g., J, A, C, K?)

Thanks for any info!

--LM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter