How do we get to Chef Mickey's????

njmom08

Mouseketeer
We are staying at POP but have reservations at Chef Mickey's. Is there a bus directly to the Comtemporary? I am thinking we will have to take a bus to Magic Kingdom and than take the monorail? Can someone please help me!!

Thanks!

Hi,

You can take the MK bus and from the bus stop it is a quick walk to the CR.

I would take the bus to the MK and jump on the Monorail to the Contemporary
If you have kids it's always fun for them to ride the monorail inside the hotel!

Walk...it takes about 8 mins. If you choose the monorail, you will have to walk to the monorail station, then possibly wait up to 20 mins for the monorail to come, then load and then make the ride to the CR.
I would walk from the bus to CR, and then take the monorail back to MK....much longer ride for the kids and you don't have time constraints.

Walk...it takes about 8 mins. If you choose the monorail, you will have to walk to the monorail station, then possibly wait up to 20 mins for the monorail to come, then load and then make the ride to the CR.
I would walk from the bus to CR, and then take the monorail back to MK....much longer ride for the kids and you don't have time constraints.

I agree with this. If you walk from the Pop bus stop at MK to the monorail station, you are actually walking away from the Contemporary at that point! And, it's not a short walk to the monorail station (a few hundred yeards); you could probably get halfway to the hotel if you head for the Contemp from the bus stop.

Is it a breakfast, lunch, or dinner reservation?

we have a 9:30 breakfast reservation.

I would say your best shot is to take a bus to MK and then monorail or walk to CR. If it would have been before MK opens then they could've taken you right to CR on the bus. That has happened to us. It was like an hour before park opening and they asked us where are breakfast was and we said CR and they took us right there.

Walking would be faster since the bus station is located close to the walkway. However if you wanted to take the Monorail and assuming you did not wait a long time for it, it's a very quick ride to the Contemporary and since you would be let off on the 4th floor so then it's an easy walk over to Chef Mickey's. Then again what are the chances the Monorail would be right there when you would have walked all the way there and up the ramp?

Not trying to hijack the thread, but how do you get from POR to Chef Mickeys?

Is there a site (or thread) that tells you how to get from here to there?

Not trying to hijack the thread, but how do you get from POR to Chef Mickeys?

Is there a site (or thread) that tells you how to get from here to there?

Same way, bus to MK take Monorail or walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter