How do I search for Annual Pass discounts at hotel?

BostonWilbur

Earning My Ears
Hello

I am considering getting an annual pass for a trip I have planned in September. I am trying to figure out how to price the hotel (Royal Pacific) with the annual pass discount. When I go to the Universal website and put in hotel/dates/people there is no option to put in a promo code (which I assume would be APH).

Can anyone tell me how to do this search?

Thanks in advance.

You are correct, the code would be APH. And you are also correct that there is no obvious place to type that in. I just went to the site and it is is indeed laid out differently than it used to be. This is a bit of an oversight. I hope someone can shed light on it.

When you go to the main Universal Orlando site: https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/index.html, click on "Buy Packages, tickets, and hotels" and then click "on-site hotels". You will get the following drop-down:

upload_2017-7-18_15-0-32.png

Click on "select code type" and choose "promo code" then type "APH" in the box.

Be aware that APH rates are only release for the next month or so and are limited.

Or use this ...

https://uo.loewshotels.com/en/booking/uo?hotel=UEPBH,UEHRH,UERPR

You can also just go to www.loewshotels.com and go into the individual hotel. There is a place there for promo codes too (click on packages/promotions).

From the post above....go to the little white box on the right to get the drop down menu.

You can also click on Annual Passholders at the very top of the www.universalorlando.com site. Then go into the hotel offers page and it will let you check each hotel without entering any codes.

So.....four different ways to book an AHP rate (if there are any).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter