How do I make changes to my reservations?

HappilyHis

Earning My Ears
So, we booked our first trip to the world already, but they've just announced the free dining deal. We're still going to go for the deluxe dining package, but if we had waited to book until now, we'd be saving nearly $500... but how do I change it so we see the savings now?

Do I have to cancel our current reservations? Or, can I get them to apply the savings to our current reservations?

All help is very appreciated!

Just call and tell the CM that you would like to add the FREE DDP and that you would like to upgrade it the DXDP. HAPPY PLANNING!!!

NEVER cancel the original reservation:surfweb:just make revisions as they come up. You can also randomly call and ask if there are any discounts going that could be applied to your situation. I did that for our July rooms. I didn't know if the advertised 25-30% off rate running on ABC TV a few months ago was going to work, but when I called the Disney travel agency the CM said, just a minute, there's another code for your situation and sure enough, $600 credit on our connecting rooms at ASMo when the call ended. :worship:I was very pleased to get any discount in July, so you never know. It pays to ask:thumbsup2

Yep, just call and they will be more than happy to help you out. But keep in mind that in order to get the current offer applied you may have to switch room type or resorts. They assign a set number of rooms at each resort for each offer and when they are gone, they are gone.

So decide if you are willing to be flexible and what alternate offers you may be willing to accept before you call and with pixie dust you will be able to stay exactly where you already are booked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter