How can I get early entry?

JenniferWooster

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure how to go about it or even if I will qualify for early entry. Does anyone know which days Disneyland do it? On the Disneyland.com it made it sound like it was only DL and not CA that did it. They advertised a 3 day flexpass that included one day of early entry.

Just FYI I am not staying at DL with a package and we are staying at the Anaheim Marriott and the Anaheim/Orange Hilton Suites. I think at least oen of them is a good neighbor hotel, but since I am not buying a package, I'm not sure if they count or not.

Thanks,
Jenn

...unless you buy a package. You should inquire at your hotel about the Disneyland Resort Flex Passport, which supposedly includes early admission, but I don't know if that's available without purchasing a "Vacation Magic" package.

DCA, right now, does not have early admission.

DL has it every day but Wednesday and Sunday.

But, of course, that's subject to change.

<font color=blue>
<font face="Alaska">"It's the time of your life, so live it well..."

Greg K.
Forest Hills, NY
<font color=maroon>
Grand Floridian: '96,'97,'99
Disneyland Hotel: '00 '01

</font>

it seems to depend where you buy your "flex" pass....

in december we were staying at a good neighbour hotel and purchased a flex pass but it did not include the early entry feature (that was an additional 8$ or so more a day per person)...when we asked at the desk why they were advertised as including "early entry"....the person at the desk told us that if you buy them from disney or disney travel you get the "early entry" privilege....but not from the good neighbour hotels....

now they are inroducing a new program of park hoppers for people not staying at disney resort hotels.....the date is april 23 if not mistaken....

whether these new passes include early entry ...do not know either.....

it might be worth a call to disney to inquire

I have been researching the tickets/hotel issue very closely. I have already secured air thru Travelocity. There were some earlier posts about the offers that AAA was offering but that required a member which start around 50 dollar as far as I know. We called disney travel and they are now offering flex passes with early entry for 4 or 5 days tickets when you stay at a good neighbor hotel or one of the on-site hotels.. We are staying at the Fairfield Inn on Harbor. You do not have to be a disney club member to get this .
- 5 nights at the Fairfield
- 4 day 2 park hoppers w/ multiple early entry
- $10 voucher for ESPN Money
- a voucher for either Welcome to Disneyland to
tour, Walk in Walts Footsteps tour or a Magic
Mornings breakfast on an early entry in DL.
- voucher for a pin and lanyard
- book of coupons for the DL resort.
This for 2 people cost me 745 incl. tax
They will sent the documents and tickets 3 weeks before your arrival date.
This was way better than what the hotel was offering with their hopper tickets and no early entry.
I am glad that I waited.
We are going on May 5th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter