How can I ensure that my reservation is correct

rgf207

DIS Veteran
I book my vacation yesterday. I called and got a room only discount and then purchased tickets seperately. I called back later and requested a king bed.

I had also noticed that they had spelled my Girlfriend's last name wrong. When I called back the first time the lady told me that she cannot change the spelling without rebooking the entire vacation.

Today I called back again and request non-smoking but the lady said the my request for a king bed was not in there either. She added them both and I had mentioned about the spelling error and she said she would correct that too. We then somehow got to talking about tickets and I come to find out that I had not purchased the tickets that I thougt I was purchasing. The CM who booked my tickets did not give me the park-hopping option. I'm glad I found that out now or I woulud have been upset when i showed up. I'm just worried that my requests did not go through and that my reservations are not correct because I have gotten many conflicting responses.

Has anyone else had this problem and how did you solve it?

Thank you

I am having the same trouble you are!! :sad2:

Our rooms have been booked since 2003 and I called in 2 weeks ago to add an email code to our ressie. I was on the phone 36 minutes before being disconnected, then another 74 :scared: for them to split apart our ressie, add the code and book the Magical Express for our return. I was told that they could not add the code to all of our rooms and that I would need to email guest communications. (Two weeks have passed and no reply) When I received our paper confirmations a week later the number of guests and deposit amounts were incorrect. I called that day to have this corrected. Yesterday I again received our paper confirmations and again they were incorrect. This time they had removed our code from 1 of the ressies and had only 2 of our 3 ressies set up for the Magical Express. :faint: When I called in yesterday I finally got someone on the line that knew what she was doing. She applied the code to all of our ressies, corrected the deposits and got the remainder of our group set up for Magical Express.

I have never had so much trouble trying to get our rooms booked! :headache: I was feeling exactly as you - how will I know that my reservations are correct!! I'm hoping that when I get my paper confirmations in the mail next week that all is as it should be!!

Good luck and hang in there!! :yo-yo:

These are all very good reasons to use DU, the travel agent of these boards. No worries and no hassles. Good luck to both of you! :earsboy:

You can check your reservation on Disney.com. Click on Destinations, Walt Disney World. There will be a link towards the top on the right that says "My Disney Vacation" with a little suitcase next to it. It says Beta in red underneath. After clicking on it, it comes up with stuff for an existing reservation. You just fill in your confirmation # and the phone number you gave when you made your reservation.

It then gives you info such as your dates, resort, price, the names of the people in your party. It does not give requests such as smoking/non-smoking or a particular room.

Hope this works for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter