How big were you when born

10lbs 12 oz, I believe if family folklore is correct I was the biggest baby born that year in Akron City Hospital

Thank you mom that had to suck
I had a 10 pound baby, and trust me... it wasn't fun!

I weighed 7lb, 6oz

10lbs 12 oz, I believe if family folklore is correct I was the biggest baby born that year in Akron City Hospital

Thank you mom that had to suck
Lol! DS was 9 lbs 2 ounces but was expected to be like 12-13 lbs! He was 3 weeks early. His head was off the percentile chart 😳! But he was emergency c-section so it was ok!

I know I was 6 pounds and some ounces, but I'm not sure how many. My birth has the distinction of being done in the ER because on her way into the hospital to have me (my Dad was at work so she just drove herself), my Mom had her foot run over by a speeding ambulance while crossing the parking lot.

I was 6lbs. 6oz., which was fairly average for babies in the '60's. Our DS was 7lbs. 7oz. which was a little small for babies in the late 90's. DH was 8lbs. 8oz. which was BIG for a baby in the 50's. I find our numbers kind of neat: 6/6, 7/7 and 8/8. :goodvibes

I think I was just over 6 pounds. My daughters were 8lb 6.75oz (yes this is how it is recorded on her Birth Certificate) and 9lb 4oz.

I was a little premature, and 5lbs 4oz. Mom had lost a previous baby when the same things that led to that loss started happening to her with me, so they took me early

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter