Hot Tip-Double check your ressies at hotel before you leave home!

DisneyObsessed

<font color=green>Walking is not an option<br><fon
Just thought I would share this in hopes of alleviating problems. I just called my hotel to request a ground floor room for medical reasons and I was told that there was no confirmation # like that and I did not have my 2 rooms. Boy did I panic! After quite a lengthy conversation, the ressie was made all over again, with a new confirmation #. Maybe it's a good idea to call ahead before you leave home and make sure everything is OK! Now if that's the only problem we have, and Delta's flights are straightened out, we can relax and enjoy!

We double checked everyting on our ride to the airport and to remind them that we would be arriving late and they said everyting was all set. Guess what.....no reservation when we arrived at 1AM and they stuck us in a room for the night....I posted the details before I just think you need to bring all your paperwork as well.

LvsTnk
'81CR, Poly
'90CBR
'93CBR
'96CBR
'98BWV
'98Dixie
'99CBR
'00BWI(July)'00BWI(Sept)'00BWI(Dec)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest