Hoop Dee Doo reservations open now!!!

If that’s the case, I really wish Disney would have made that clear when they came out with the pricing. Now I have to figure out how to rearrange things to make this work. Ugh.
Yeah, looks like Mondays and Tuesdays not open. I noticed it before reservations opened this morning, so made a quick plan B. Annoying, and not sure why they didn't announce with opening info... 🙄

I don't see availability at all for Mondays or Tuesdays. They should have stated that earlier for sure.

Last edited:
I just booked Sunday 7/17 for 4pm table of 2. Only offered Cat 1. Think I got 10% passholder discount as it was like $66 each.

I just booked Sunday 7/17 for 4pm table of 2. Only offered Cat 1. Think I got 10% passholder discount as it was like $66 each.
Did u call? I booked online, didn’t notice the discount applied. read here u need to ask for it as a modification when checking int for res at the venue.

Did u call? I booked online, didn’t notice the discount applied. read here u need to ask for it as a modification when checking int for res at the venue.
Oh, I is the discount for any show? I remember when it was only for the late show. I guess we will ask when we check in.

I booked online and could swear the charge was $66 pp for cat 1. Thought the price is $74. But maybe it was $66 plus tax and tip. I didn't pay attention to final total. Wish they sent me a receipt to see the charge.

I booked online and could swear the charge was $66 pp for cat 1. Thought the price is $74. But maybe it was $66 plus tax and tip. I didn't pay attention to final total. Wish they sent me a receipt to see the charge.
Our final price turns out to be $74 per.

Can you hold 2 at the same time? I was able able to book for Cat 1, but my kids live in mortal fear of being pulled into the show. I'd rather rebook for Cat 2 or 3, but I don't want to cancel the Cat1 and risk losing the date.
Tell your kids not to fear - most of the guests pulled are adults, and if they try to pull someone who doesn’t want to, they’ll move on to someone else.

Oh, I is the discount for any show? I remember when it was only for the late show. I guess we will ask when we check in.
Not sure. I do remember it was only for the first show in the past. hopefully, somebody will post their experience.
I didn't pay attention to final total. Wish they sent me a receipt to see the charge.
Lol i thought i was the only one. Was so nervous about securing a reservation, didn’t really pay attention to the the 2nd category 1 that we now have. Had thought there would be a receipt or ability to see it online afterwards.

Tell your kids not to fear - most of the guests pulled are adults, and if they try to pull someone who doesn’t want to, they’ll move on to someone else.
Most of family loves to be in the Thick of things. GD excitedly asked if they would still have the parade thru the restaurant where the kids would participate.

Guess that remains to be seen.:wizard:

sounds corny, as we returned to the world in 9/20. However, the return of HDD just makes things seem as normal as it’s going it get there for now for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter