Homemade FE gifts - Part 2

This gives me a little hope for our July cruise... I've been buying and collecting FE stuff for about 6 months, and we still don't (and probably won't) even have a group. :sad1: Not sure what I'm going to do with all of this stuff...probably just donate it at Christmas-time. Oh well... Glad it's working out for you...better late than never!! :thumbsup2

What cruise are you on in July?

Wanted to say hello. I'm here getting ideas. I started with the other thread but way too many posts. I'll let you know what I come up with after our cruise!

Now that we're home, I can post a pictures of the coasters that I made.

DSC06442.jpg

And here's a close-up of one.

DSC06444.jpg

Okay - this is the largest FE exchange I've ever done with 72 cabins - :scared1:

So, those of you who are lurking from the June 23 Fantasy - look no further!

I went with a luggage theme - so there's a canvas bag to help cart things around on the trip (or organize your cabin or carry whatever at home)

Untitled.jpg

There is a set of four luggage handle covers to help find your suitcases amid the maze in the port or airport (and to help soften the load of your overstuffed souvenir bag)

Handleskeychains-1.jpg

There are also keychains (Not as fancy as some of those I've seen on this board...) to keep the memory of your cruise with you throughout the year.

Everything is bundled nicely with a card & poem describing the gift:

Cards.jpg

I hope that everyone likes them. Credit to the creative geniuses on this board who provided the ideas that led to this FE gift!

Okay - this is the largest FE exchange I've ever done with 72 cabins - :scared1:

I went with a luggage theme - so there's a canvas bag to help cart things around on the trip (or organize your cabin or carry whatever at home)

Untitled.jpg

There is a set of four luggage handle covers to help find your suitcases amid the maze in the port or airport (and to help soften the load of your overstuffed souvenir bag)

Handleskeychains-1.jpg

There are also keychains (Not as fancy as some of those I've seen on this board...) to keep the memory of your cruise with you throughout the year.

Cards.jpg

I hope that everyone likes them. Credit to the creative geniuses on this board who provided the ideas that led to this FE gift!

You made FE's for 72 cabins!!!! These are great but I can't imagine how long it took you to sew these... Wow. Great job!

Both sound very cute! I'll have to keep it in mind if we cruise to Alaska next! What do you mean by handwarmers? The things in the foil packets that you put in mittens to keepwarm?

Really great idea and notes!

yes - those are exactly what we gave! We found some great deals on-line for them.

This gives me a little hope for our July cruise... I've been buying and collecting FE stuff for about 6 months, and we still don't (and probably won't) even have a group. :sad1: Not sure what I'm going to do with all of this stuff...probably just donate it at Christmas-time. Oh well... Glad it's working out for you...better late than never!! :thumbsup2

We could do a virtual on line exchange :)

There's always the next cruise!

I don't have pictures but for an upcoming cruise I have made Mickey Mouse soap. I took the Mickey icon ice cube tray we got from WDW and used melt and pour soap, poured into the ice cube trays and voola little Mickey Mouse soap.

DD and I got the idea to make something special for the girls on our cruise that would be bringing their Amercan Girl dolls along. I found the directions on Pinterest to make doll sized Minnie Ears!

P26567201.jpg

I had so much fun making these, that I decided to make little autograph book bags for the dolls as well.

P26565700.jpg

If you're on our July 29th Dream cruise shhhhh...don't tell the DDs!!

Wow, what a great idea! You did a really good job. I'm sure the girls will love these! ...My daughter LOVES Pinterest! She's always finding ideas there.

On our Hawaii cruise we made sand bottles. We wanted something light weight for those flying and something a little different than I've seen. We had stickers made up to put on the bottles and found some Aloha ribbon for decoration. The inside we just rolled up a piece of paper that said to place your hawaiian sand inside. We thought the rolled piece of paper inside made it look like it was a message in a bottle and looked cute.
HPIM4262.jpg

We also had a coupon for free business cards so made up those with a little saying on them and the details about the cruise listed on the front. On the back we put our names and our stateroom number. We hole punched the cards and added them by attaching to the ribbon when we tied the ribbon on.

HPIM4263.jpg

Wow! So creative! I LOVE it!! :cheer2:

Hello!

Now that we are back from our June 6 cruise on the Dream, I can post my FE gifts! Forgive me if someone has already used this idea (I haven't seen one posted), but my favorite gift was a Mickey bar xmas ornament! I think they turned out pretty cute, and I had a ball making them!

I also included a personalized bookmark, goodies from our state, special treats for the kiddos, and a little poem/map to go along with each gift!

I think I will do it again for our cruise next summer too!:)

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

FE1.jpg

Fe2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Handleskeychains-1.jpg

Cards.jpg

Love the luggage handle doohickeys. I'm thinking of doing them next time too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter