Hollywood Studios Shows

caroline7238

Earning My Ears
Hi All, I'd love some tips on seeing shows at HS. We definitely want to see Indiana Jones, and then Frozen, Beauty and The Beast and The Disney Jr dance party. Any tips on which order/show times for these? Also how early should you arrive before a show to get in line so you can get in and get a decent seat? I do have Genie plus, but I have no idea how that would work for a show.
Thanks!

I would recommend watching the show times carefully and helping that plan your day. shows end earlier than attractions so it will be a dance to fit them all in.

I would recommend arriving approx 30 mins before each show with the exception of possibly BatB which sometimes doesn’t fill.

I would recommend watching the show times carefully and helping that plan your day. shows end earlier than attractions so it will be a dance to fit them all in.

I would recommend arriving approx 30 mins before each show with the exception of possibly BatB which sometimes doesn’t fill.
Thanks! Do you know what using a lightning lane for a show gets you? Do you still have to show up early or do you walk right up to the front? Also, a little off topic but would you happen to know a decent place near HS entrance to grab a coffee? Thanks!

LL gets you in line sooner for the show. for some, there may be an area reserved for LL.
However, if you don't get there early for LL, you lose any benefit.

My experience recently has been that the only one of those shows that might fill up and require you to wait for the next show is the Disney Jr. Dance Party. The other 3 have enormous theaters and if you get there 30 mins before showtime, you should be fine.

We walked into Indiana Jones last week at the last minute and found decent seats (had to ask a woman to move her backpack off the seat :rolleyes:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter