***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!...COMPLETED!!

Hiya,

Nothing here yet but I'm sure it'll not be long. Also looking forward to hear mine has arrived in the States as its been posted a week now...

Cya,
Gaspodé

HI

I left Wednesday night to spend Thanksgiving with my daughter and her family:banana: ---I drove home this morning arriving just in time to get ready for work. :dance3: I did receive both my Candle packages (they were NOT mailed from Yankee Candle). I just wanted to let Jenna45 and DebD4T I got the packages and will post the contents tomorrow.

Thanks very much, Cindy :santa:

I (by the way I took mine into the store today because someone said theirs was replaced... they told me not their problem. guess I have a less friendly store although I don;t blame them it is the Post Offices fault)

Where do you live?? I know for a fact that we will replace any candle if it is broken. It is company policy to do so, and I for one would call corporate about your store. This actually makes me angry as I personally have seen my manager do at least a dozen exchanges for people who got gifts that were broken. I am sorry that the store you went to did not live up to the Yankee Candle standard.

I also would try again....maybe a different cashier or ask for the manager.

Well, only one package left to arrive that was shipped by sender :rotfl:
Then it if wait for the orders :rolleyes:

Okay today is the week since send date. (most are ordered ones)

Still waiting are:
roberrl187 (ordered 11-10)
mrsheppo (ordered 11-9)
Gaspode (ordered 11-13)
DebD4T (ordered 11-9)
jwsqrdplus2 (ordered 11-10)
Andrea (ordered 11-11)
meriweather (ordered 11-11 and mailed 11-19)
Pooh Girl 71 (ordered 11-16)
krissylynne (ordered 11-16)
tmasingo (ordered 11-16)
Jenna45 (ordered 11-11)

If I missed you, let me know.

My order that I placed on 11/11 still says in process as well.:guilty: Of course after hearing all of the wonderful exchanges that have been received I feel terrible about mine.:guilty: Im sorry.

Should I call into Yankee, are they refunding shipping charges? I would gladly add more to my order!!

Lisa, don't worry about it. Everyone that ordered....and that is about 1/2 the people are in the same situation.,....waiting. I can't believe how slow YC is being.
We always do these the same time very year, and they have been slow, but NEVER this slow.

Where do you live?? I know for a fact that we will replace any candle if it is broken. It is company policy to do so, and I for one would call corporate about your store. This actually makes me angry as I personally have seen my manager do at least a dozen exchanges for people who got gifts that were broken. I am sorry that the store you went to did not live up to the Yankee Candle standard.

I live an about an hour away from Omaha Nebraska (I think there are 4 stores in town) I went in when I was in town this weekend. They were pretty busy with the buy 2 get 1 free accessories sale. I know I asked them to call the other store to see if they had an item and they said they didn;t have time to do that either. I think maybe I picked a bad day to shop at that store they have usually been very helpful I spend alot there :)

:bored: I hope we hear of some shipping soon.
Anyone know if they are going to use a faster shipping method since they are taking so long?

Back to post what I received :thumbsup2

from DebD4T

Christmas Cookie jar candle
tart burner w/cover: it has cute lots of cute little reindeer on it
lots of tarts: sparkling angel, jack frost, cranberry chutney, cranberry peppermint, Christmas Eve, Home for the Holidays, Spiced Pumpkin, Hot Buttered Rum
some tea lights for my tart burner

I'm all set :yay: Thanks very much :dance3: Cindy

AND.........:santa: from Jenna45

votive holders: one red and one green

votives for votive holders in Christmas Eve

Christmas Cookie housewarmer candle

Thanks very much for all the goodies. Now I just need to stay home so that I can "smell" up the house. :thumbsup2

Cindy :santa:

I e-mailed them again (since it has now been 13 days since I placed the order) and I got a generic response

here is what it says

Thank you for your purchase with Yankee Candle. Please accept our
apologies for the delay. Due to an abundance of orders in the warehouse,
we apologize that your order is still being processed. Once the order is
shipped you should receive an email. We guarantee shipment in 5-7
business days for ground shipping once the order leaves the warehouse.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and we look
forward to serving you better in the future.

Sincerely,

Customer Loyalty Team

edited to add I can't even count I ordered on the 9th so it hasn't been 13 days it has been 18 days I think I'll call them... someone said they were doing free shipping a few posts back but nobody offered me anything like that not even an upgrade I guess I better talk call rather than e-mail

I have been trying to call YC all day and I have yet to speak to an actual person. The message when you call says they are experiencing unusually high call volume and the wait to speak to a rep is 30 minutes. If you are calling about your order they promise it will be delivered by Christmas!

Everytime I have called I get disconnected before an actual person answers. If I do get to speak to someone I am going to cancel my order and just go shopping myself and ship it priority. I can understand a delay in shipping because of the Vet Day sale but 17 days is a bit much.

I got through at lunch time. The person I spoke to said that they are almost caught up to 11/9 and should be getting everything caught up within the next week. He told me that shipping would be upgraded on all orders and we should have the orders within 3 days from the day it leaves the warehouse.

That is good news on the upgrade in shipping.
That is so bad of them. We always do this exchange the same time of year and this is the worst yet!!
Glad to hear they are up to the 9th....that means some of the fast orderers shipments should be going out!!

One of mine arrived today from Gaspode :) (that is the last of the ones that weren't ordered....so now we wait on those).

Great package. ::yes::
I received:
a small jar of Home for the Holidays with a very pretty holly and berry shade.
2 Mistletoe votives
2 Mistletoe tarts
Disney gift tags....very cute
And :hyper: a VERY cool pin. I am excited about it. It is a triangle with the 3 Sleeping Beauty fairies on it.
Thank you Melissa. :hug:

wooohooo i am getting excited and cant wait to get mine!!!!

Still waiting are:
roberrl187 (ordered 11-10)
mrsheppo (ordered 11-9)
Gaspode (ordered 11-13)
DebD4T (ordered 11-9)
jwsqrdplus2 (ordered 11-10)
Andrea (ordered 11-11)
meriweather (ordered 11-11)
Pooh Girl 71 (ordered 11-16)
krissylynne (ordered 11-16)
tmasingo (ordered 11-16)
Jenna45 (ordered 11-11)
dvcfamily41804 (ordered 11-9)

If I missed you, let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter