Highway in the Sky Dine Around with Wishes viewing area

Its looking more and more like rain on Friday - 90% according to my app. I'm guessing if it holds true there will be no fireworks, right?

I work best when I keep my expectations low, lol! I may also be spoiled... I can usually trust the forecasts here if they are only a couple days to a week out. :)

Same, but FL weather really is unpredictable this time of year. It's rainy, but it doesn't mean the fireworks will be canceled. Who knows. I just wouldn't worry today anyways! :goodvibes

Same, but FL weather really is unpredictable this time of year. It's rainy, but it doesn't mean the fireworks will be canceled. Who knows. I just wouldn't worry today anyways! :goodvibes
Agreed. It takes A LOT for them to actually cancel the fireworks. We watched Wishes in the rain many times :)

Has anything changed on the menu as of late, i.e. in the last month? Also, anyone else going Sept. 15?

IMG_9105.PNG Looks like Disney IT fiddled with the website? They changed the photo on this page. Unless I'm crazy, from what I remember it used to be a pic of the contemporary with fireworks behind it? Maybe this means October dates will be loaded soon?? Crossing fingers!!!!

View attachment 265705 Looks like Disney IT fiddled with the website? They changed the photo on this page. Unless I'm crazy, from what I remember it used to be a pic of the contemporary with fireworks behind it? Maybe this means October dates will be loaded soon?? Crossing fingers!!!!

I'd say more likely that it's 'gone for now' with that generic stock photo. You are correct, it was the Contemporary with fireworks this morning. I only say this because the Illuminations Dessert Party still shows up sometimes, but once clicked, it takes you back to the dining list. I fear the Highway landing page might start doing that too, once September is over.

View attachment 265705 Looks like Disney IT fiddled with the website? They changed the photo on this page. Unless I'm crazy, from what I remember it used to be a pic of the contemporary with fireworks behind it? Maybe this means October dates will be loaded soon?? Crossing fingers!!!!
They increased the price, too. So maybe that really is a good sign. I have not been following closely, but the website now says $160. The first post of this thread says $150. interesting......

I'd say more likely that it's 'gone for now' with that generic stock photo. You are correct, it was the Contemporary with fireworks this morning. I only say this because the Illuminations Dessert Party still shows up sometimes, but once clicked, it takes you back to the dining list. I fear the Highway landing page might start doing that too, once September is over.
:sad::sad::sad: I was soooo hoping to do this on 10/18 (our 9th anniversary).

Fantastic dinner last night, possibly others were there. Menu now has a spiced tomato soup, and a lesser quantity of sides for the main entree. It was a wonderful night as always.

Now no dates are showing up in September either? Yesterday there were lots of blue days...now they are all gray. Weird!

I got my phone call yesterday... so excited for tomorrow even if it sounds like I won't get to try that pea soup everyone raves about! :3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter