Highway in the Sky Dine Around with Wishes viewing area

I wonder if they will have Highway in the Sky on 12/30. They do the New Year's Eve fireworks at MK that night too!

How was the booze?
It was good. I really enjoyed the cocktails at The Wave and The Poly. I'm not a big fan of champagne (during the cheese course), but my daughter said it was very good. They offered a Merlot and a white wine with the entree; everyone at my table got a half glass of both. By dessert I was so full that I didn't try the cordials.

Last Update: It's most-definitely being extended into January.

Currently, I have a buyout booked (26 people) and I have to confirm and pay for all 26 attendees a month out or else they'll put remaining spots on the reservation system.

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see a calendar through the party season in the next week or so, as they've obviously set things up into January!
Looks amazing. Will be there in November and was bummed there's no Party for the Senses on my weekend. This makes me excited again! :flower1: No blue dates yet though. Something to keep me checking and waiting.

Your private booking is going to be fabulous! :drive:

How far in advance do dates open up? Looking to try this out in November.
I want to do it in December so hopefully they add more dates! Right now online you can only book through September but someone else was saying they're booking a full night for January so maybe they're just not open for individual reservations yet. Those of you who did this, was anyone solo? I really want to try it but my next 2 trips are solo trips. Seems like a fun activity for nights when MK closes at 6pm. Is booze included and did you think it was worth the money? TIA!

FWIW I was told by a CM today that at this point the ending date for this event is September 30. She said that there is no note as to whether they plan to extend it, but I really hope so or I will miss it by one week. I wasn't able to book it for my trip over Memorial Day so was really hoping for October!

FWIW I was told by a CM today that at this point the ending date for this event is September 30. She said that there is no note as to whether they plan to extend it, but I really hope so or I will miss it by one week. I wasn't able to book it for my trip over Memorial Day so was really hoping for October!
Oh, man!! We were really hoping to do this on 10/18, the night of our 9th wedding anniversary. Bummer!!

The CM I talked with today said it was a popular event and she wouldn't be surprised if more dates were released.

Don't give up hope!
That's what I'm hoping! If it sells, maybe they'll keep doing it! The only thing that might make it difficult for them is they have the special events in the fall & winter. If they continue this, will it be on party nights? Because I think the special fireworks are much later than usual, but part of this event is watching the fireworks. So maybe it'll be limited to non-party nights...

That's what I'm hoping! If it sells, maybe they'll keep doing it! The only thing that might make it difficult for them is they have the special events in the fall & winter. If they continue this, will it be on party nights? Because I think the special fireworks are much later than usual, but part of this event is watching the fireworks. So maybe it'll be limited to non-party nights...

Yes, I am going on a party night. As PP said, it just starts a little later. I loooove Hallowishes and am really looking forward to our evening!

Same here, our date over Memorial Day was canceled. They really couldn't find another date for us that worked on that trip (i.e. we left before the next 'highway'). I called them on the # they left me in May and said since I was canceled and couldn't be re-booked back in May, could they accommodate us on our trip in September. They took a little while, but we're in on 9/1 at 7PM for Hallowishes. :)

I also feel the event is over with on 9/30. I doubt at this point, mid August, it will be extended. I doubt it'll be gone forever because of it's popularity but I don't see it operating this autumn. I hope it's not another Club Villain. There was no mention of it being extended and I was in contact with the actual team who does the event this week.

Same here, our date over Memorial Day was canceled. They really couldn't find another date for us that worked on that trip (i.e. we left before the next 'highway'). I called them on the # they left me in May and said since I was canceled and couldn't be re-booked back in May, could they accommodate us on our trip in September. They took a little while, but we're in on 9/1 at 7PM for Hallowishes. :)

I also feel the event is over with on 9/30. I doubt at this point, mid August, it will be extended. I doubt it'll be gone forever because of it's popularity but I don't see it operating this autumn. I hope it's not another Club Villain. There was no mention of it being extended and I was in contact with the actual team who does the event this week.

So far that's three of us here for 9/1! :-)

This info is disappointing. I was hoping to book Highway in the Sky for my October trip. Guess that's not happening. I've been checking for October dates on a daily basis.

October dates for Highway in the Sky are up! I just made a reservation for October 22! HITS is only being offered on Sundays in October: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29

This info is disappointing. I was hoping to book Highway in the Sky for my October trip. Guess that's not happening. I've been checking for October dates on a daily basis.
October dates for Highway in the Sky are up! I just made a reservation for October 22! HITS is only being offered on Sundays in October: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Good I am glad you got your date you wanted! Figures they release new dates within a few hours of my post, haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter